276°
Posted 20 hours ago

IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

There’s a pump release applicator and we found only one or two pumps of cream covered our full face and some neck redness. It has several benefits over the Garnier– there’s no drying alcohol in it (unfortunately when you first put on the Garnier, it smells overwhelmingly like alcohol), and sometimes I feel like the Garnier is a little dry for around my eyes. If you’re looking for a really natural looking, no-makeup makeup base, that’s lighter than the original CC, you will love this. So to me, if you have combo skin where you need to control oil on your t-zone, but you are dry around your eyes, the CC Eye is a game-changer.

From now on at Perfume’s Club, you can find products sent by external sellers, always under Perfume’s Club’s quality criteria. I love how this foundation leaves the skin since its finish is very natural and provides a touch of luminosity. This will be down to the chemical sunscreen giving the new formula a lighter texture as opposed to the all-mineral sunscreen in the Original.

If you love light coverage and are normally a tinted moisturizer wearer who thinks most foundations don't look great on you I highly recommend this. To the extent of any conflict between Space NK's Privacy Policy and these Terms of Use, these Terms of Use shall control with respect to the CRR Service.I noticed a distinct difference in the way the two sides looked on the day I wore the matte on one side and the original on the other. Since first discovering this foundation, it’s become a fave, no matter how many times I go back to the other luxury or staple foundation brands (ie. Then apply the CC Cream with a brush, starting from the centre of the face and blending outwards in a circular motion. I’ve found that if I layer a primer underneath it, it tends to sit on top of the skin a little more, and look less natural. it is a bit of an investment, but as a little stretches a long way your purchase should last you ages.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment