276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Collection of Cuckold Humiliation Stories: A Collection of Cuckold Stories With Submissive Husbands, FemDom Wives and Their Alpha Lovers

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I had completely forgotten about my wife and I felt humiliated at the mention of her but I didn't want to make Abe angry by ignoring him so I replied, "I guess so, she'll be proud that I took it all." After eating some street-meat in the food court, I decided to hit the men’s room and go home, as instructed by the neighborhood bully. While sitting in the toilet stall, a male and female walked into the stall beside me, the girl giggling louder the closer she got to my stall. The door was closed so I couldn’t see what they looked like. I finished my chores at around 11.00 and watched TV whilst waiting Ruby’s return. I heard the car on the driveway around midnight. I heard Ruby laughing and then heard a male voice! Now my heart was beating faster.

Oh, Could you get us a couple drinks from the bar before you go, honey? I don’t want to get out of this hot tub yet." Julia asked. I finished my business and ran out of the stall as fast as I could without even washing my hands. I heard something drop, but ignored it. The laughter coming from the male in the toilet stall beside mine as too intimidating to face. I would later discover that my phone was what I heard drop based on my inability to find it.

There are so many ways to do it, too. You could have him hand your lover enough cash to cover the date before you leave. You could have him hand over his credit card and watch as your lover puts it in his wallet. Have me, her impotent husband, coordinate and pay for all aspects of my wife’s anniversary getaway with a real man subject to Barbara’s approval. Your husband is likely accustomed to releasing his cum inside you. Let’s end that. This one is hard to do if you’re not with a lover long term, but if you get to the point where you’re letting another man cum inside you, take that pleasure away from your husband.

One of my favourite areas for humiliation is in exposure to unsuspecting others – you touch on this with involving ‘a friend’ or ‘husband’s boss’, but I like the sense that people in my life generally might have some inkling of what’s happening, but without their full understanding. If possible, rent a room at the hotel where you spent your wedding night. If it still fits, put on your wedding dress and the lingerie you wore. Re-enact the part where you and your husband entered the hotel room (perhaps he carried you across the threshold). From that point forward, change everything. I tried to walk past Sam and sit on the couch beside my wife, but Sam tripped me, making me fall on all fours before him, sideways. After coming into the room fully he takes my Mistress into his arms and they begin kissing passionately and I can see him exploring Her body with his hands. I presume he has already been doing this downstairs but have no way of knowing. After a while they part a little and he unzips Her dress and lets it fall to the floor. I can see her erect nipples pressing through the material of her bra and then see his hands finding them and squeezing them. Moments later he unfastens the bra and throws it to the floor. My wife was next to speak, not in an angry tone but in an authoritarian one, "Well baby, I guess you've ruined it now. Nevertheless, I promised Abe here that you'd both get to cum. Just because you don't want to cum, it doesn't mean he doesn't."The next morning, she suddenly woke me up from my dead sleep. I was a little hung over from the wine, and opened my eyes slowly. Julia had already beaten me out of bed and showered. She was still wearing her towel. I would preferred that she woke me up lovingly, kissing my chest, rubbing my morning erection. Instead I heard, "What did you do with my underwear!" Here we are on vacation and you put these in here? She holds up a g-string style panty with a small triangle for covering up her privates. "You expect me to wear these all day? Do you have any idea how uncomfortable these things are?” This only works if your husband is accustomed to being able to watch you have sex with your lover. If that’s the case, it can be helpful to mix it up every now and then by denying him the pleasure of it. It’s particularly effective to do it right as he’s walking into the bedroom to take his usual place. Simply stop him in the doorway and inform him that he won’t be watching tonight. Then shut the door before he has a chance to argue. We moved to the family room where her lover sat down on the sofa. My wife dragged me to stand in the corner. She unbuttoned my jeans and lowered them down to my ankles, and then yanked my boxers down. I couldn't believe she was telling me she would sleep in our bed with another man, but she had made it clear that my opinion didn't matter and as I sat there she began to pull him away and they disappeared up the stairs. It’s hard to give this kind of advice without knowing you or your wife. I think you’re right that it needs to be phrased just right, though. It’s likely that your wife loves you and that she’s nice, which is why she doesn’t want to say anything that she might see as hurting your feelings. There’s also the possibility that she would find it difficult to openly admit to herself that you come up short in some areas. Consider that for a moment. Would you really want to focus on what seems like a flaw in your life partner? That can be difficult to do. That being said, I think there are a few ways to approach it.

I sent my husband a picture of cum in my pussy and he didn’t respond for an hour… he was too busy jerking off to respond.”The cabbie was aware of what was going on and seemed a little nervous. He decided to start small talk with me, "So how's your night going?" Well I need to discuss a few things with you anyway, Andrew. I might have to review your contract..." Maybe you'd prefer to wait until Brad gets here, which should be anytime. Then maybe the 3 of us can 'discuss' the matter until we reach a resolution. Would you prefer that?"

I mumbled nervously. I recognised this for what it was, not a request but more a command. I looked up at the big man standing slightly to me side as he looked at me, his eyes boring into mine, making my feel uncomfortable.David kept pumping as hard and fast as he could but as ever his load was somewhat smaller, runnier and less impressive than either of them would have hoped for. My wife was sitting next to Paul on the couch and whispering in his ear and I could tell something was up. She looked at me and gestured she wanted to kiss him. I shrugged my shoulders and nodded my head and that was all she needed to get going. She spun around and mounted him and kissed him passionately for about ten seconds. When she stopped, she looked over at me and sternly told me that she was going to fulfill my fantasy and said that Paul and Christina knew everything. She said I was going to be their bitch for the night and to watch closely how another man was going to deep throat her properly before going straight for her tits and pussy like I usually did. She also told me that Christina was there to make sure I felt humiliated like I always talked about just in case my wife was too busy with Paul to pay attention to me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment