276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Manwe Dehumidifier,900ML Portable Small Air Dehumidifiers for Home Bathroom Bedroom Basement Kitchen Garage Wardrobe,Mini Electric Dehumidifier Ultra Quiet Air Cleaner Air Purifier

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This one does not have an air filtration function, so families with allergies will be better off with one of the other dehumidifiers. The device struggles to work effectively in rooms larger than 20 square metres, so if you want to dehumidify a room and the door or window is left open, you won’t get the results that you desire. In reality, it’s probably a little too powerful for my needs, instead I’d recommend it to anyone with large, open-plan rooms in their houses or a big house with open doors, where it can sit in a hallway. The transparent water tank means I can keep tabs on when to empty it although it rarely needs emptying more than once a day. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

If you are worried about high running costs, choose the Meaco,” says Chris Wood, another expert from Aircon Centre. The plug cord wraps around a clip at the bottom of the appliance, making it easy to transport from room to room. The item may be missing the original packaging or protective wrapping, or may be in the original packaging but not sealed. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Most mini-dehumidifiers of this size hold 500 millilitres, so you don’t need to empty this mini-dehumidifier as often as a model with a smaller-capacity water tank.This electric dehumidifier can effectively remove excess water and create a healthy and comfortable living environment for you. If you are interested in any of our industrial dehumidifers, please feel free to contact us for more information.

The recommended humidity for your home is 40-60 per cent in the summer months and between 30-50 per cent in the winter. If you are looking for an energy-efficient dehumidifier (22W) to keep humidity levels comfortable, then you cannot go wrong with the Manwe Mini Dehumidifier. It is small enough to comfortably fit inside a wardrobe where it can work to keep your clothes and shoes free of smelling musty and damp, especially if the wardrobe is in a room with poor air circulation. If you have a small space that’s prone to damp air, like a kitchen or a bathroom, you need a dehumidifier that’s compact and quiet. We like that this mini dehumidifier can be used in smaller, modern-style houses with bathrooms that have no windows.Even though deleted reviews don't affect the average rating, the fact that action was taken to delete reviews raises some red flags about the integrity of the reviews for the product as whole.

When it’s in this automatic mode, the noise varies between 37dB (fine) and 46dB (pretty loud) so I set the timer to switch it off at 10:30pm every night, so it didn’t bother me as I drifted off. We don't have a magic ability to collect every single deleted review; we can only identify reviews as deleted if we collect them on one date and then notice they are no longer visible on a subsequent date. Good value and compact dehumidifier, it is a little noisy so I wouldn't want it in my bedroom at night but it definitely works. Read more about the condition New other (see details): An item in excellent, new condition with no wear. The only thing I have an issue with is if I leave it inside a car that’s outdoors, in the cold UK winters ice will form on the metal fins and water will drip outside of the tray and make the whole thing ineffective.

We will keep on our best to manufacture the first-rate dehumidifiers and deliver quickly for the clients so as to establish a long and firm and friendly business relationship .

It has a control system that can reduce your energy consumption by up to 80 percent compared to other dehumidifiers. We have bad condensation in our bedroom as we always have to have the heating on because we have a newborn and it’s freezing where we are. Check out our study showing that Incentivized Reviewers are much more likely to leave a positive review.They mention that it has greatly reduced condensation on inside of windows due to bad choice of material, and the room is drier and no more damp smells.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment