276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Richmond Way: The Road to Transformational Leadership and Team Success

£4.01£8.02Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Stream It Or Skip It: ‘The Velveteen Rabbit’ on Apple TV+, a Charming and Typically Tearjerking Adaptation of the Classic Children's Book Matt Rife Goes Viral Again For Resurfaced 'Wild 'N Out' Joke That Showed Him Grabbing Zendaya's Face Without Her Consent: "Keep Your Hands Off Her!"

Beyond its enthralling narrative and captivating characters, Ted Lasso has left an indelible imprint on popular culture. Garnering critical acclaim, the show has become a cultural phenomenon, resonating across diverse demographics. How 'The Buccaneers' Crafted Josie Totah and Mia Threapleton’s "Joyful" Queer Romance: "Never Even a Discussion" At the end of the road near Richmond Green, you’ll find Ted’s local pub, which is known as The Crown & Anchor on the show but is actually called The Prince’s Head. While interiors were filmed on a set, the pub is leaning into its role with a wall of Ted Lasso memorabilia, including a framed Greyhounds jersey. For a tradition that’s quintessentially British, plan your trip around a Sunday roast—sort of like a year-round answer to Thanksgiving, complete with Yorkshire pudding. Nearby, you can also pay a visit to the 1899 Richmond Theatre, where team owner Rebecca (Hannah Waddingham) hosts her children’s charity benefit in season 1, episode 4. Ted and Beard try their best not to draw attention to their final practice with the team in hopes of easing the blow of leaving, but Roy and the crew learned from the best and honor the title of the episode, “So Long, Farewell,” by getting their Sound of Music on the pitch and giving Ted a “perfect” farewell performance. Will even does his best Say Anything and lifts a boom box over his head. Photo: Apple TV+Call it trust, camaraderie or team-building, the Lasso or Richmond Way boils down to leading with love. Of course, making The Richmond Way a real book could be a bad idea. Essentially it would take all the subtext in the series and make it, literally, text. It would be hard to write a real copy of The Richmond Way that doesn't turn into empty, self-help nonsense. As all of the folks behind the show have said, Ted Lasso was designed for three seasons. Admittedly, the third was a bit bloated on run times, and suffering from weak subplots (Zava and Jade, thank you for your service, but you deserved better). Stream It Or Skip It: ‘Leo’ on Netflix, in Which Adam Sandler Voices a Lizard Who's Also a Child Psychologist Inspirational Stories : Learn through engaging and amusing narratives that demonstrate the principles of The Richmond Way in action. Practical Exercises : Each chapter concludes with a hands-on exercise to help you implement these principles in your work environment.

The View's Sunny Hostin Suggests Trump Is Using Racist "Dog Whistles" When He Confuses Biden And Obama: "That's What's Happening"

Need a little inspiration? Discover how Ted Lasso’s 'Believe' sign can motivate you in your own life, how you can learn to be optimistic and resilient like Ted, and how his core beliefs could even help you live longer. This humorous, easy-to-read guide reveals the psychology behind Ted’s life lessons. It’s like having Ted Lasso as your very own life coach. In the season two premiere, Keeley (Juno Temple) and Roy (Brett Goldstein) go on a double date with Rebecca and her boring new beau. Those scenes were filmed at Gaucho Richmond, an Argentine steakhouse set right on the riverfront. The series filmed at night, with dramatic torches lighting the restaurant’s facade, but if you come for lunch or brunch, you can enjoy views out over the Richmond Bridge and Petersham Meadows. Are there any tours? Kelley Curran Blames Turner's Penchant for "Self-Sabotage" for Her Soup Scheme Fiasco in 'The Gilded Age' Season 2 Episode 5 Disgraced 'Southern Charm' Alum Thomas Ravenel Fuming Over Craig Conover And Shep Rose's Kathryn Dennis Compliments at BravoCon 2023: "Total Losers" The Gilded Age': No One is More Disappointed About Susan Blane's and Larry Russell’s Break Up Than Production Designer Bob Shaw

After skipping forward, Ted learns that the team finished second in the league to Manchester City when he’s at the airport. When on the plane, Coach Beard, whose first name is revealed to be Willis, decides that he doesn’t want to go and stays in England, leaving Ted. Ted Lasso’s unwavering optimism, empathy, and tenacity have served as a wellspring of inspiration for countless individuals worldwide.

Maybe that's because I know I wanted to see or read it really bad before it got all the hype. Then it got all the hype. So I let myself get my expectations soooooo high. I set myself up for to be disappointed. Stream It Or Skip It: 'Christmas at the Chalet' on Lifetime, Where Divorcée Teri Hatcher Explores Love, Purpose, and Skiing in Aspen Kate Middleton's Infamous Honey Trap Fashion Show Moment Takes Center Stage In 'The Crown' Season 6 Part 2 First Look Photos

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment