276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Walkers Crisps French Fries Ready Salted Snacks, 21g (Case of 32)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mild symptoms may include tingling in the mouth and lips and can increase to include difficulty breathing.

Verdict: There's many positives to this popular childhood crisp classic: “One of the healthier options out there in the crisp market, Skips don’t contain any artificial colours, flavours or MSG - a flavour-enhancing additive," says Roxane. When it comes to a good old fried potato snack though, round and clean cut from the potato itself, you really can't go wrong with a classic Walkers.Being completely objective, Walkers is the best for a reason - the best crunch, the most flavour, the most oily making it a proper fried potato snack. Their label states that potatoes make up less than half of the recipe, meaning they’re packed with fatty oils and starch.

If you are watching your sodium intake, consider dusting your fries with other seasonings instead of salt. It's just that these qualities make me dislike them, and it's left me with questions about myself and my apparently boring palette. White potatoes provide the nutrient, but other foods including citrus fruits and some dark green vegetables are better sources.For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. Our days of popping Pringles might very well be behind us, or at least best enjoyed on extra rare occasions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment