276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NECA Ultimate Ghost Face 7″ Scale Action Figure

£24.495£48.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The first step in watching horror movies is to get as cozy as possible, and there is no better way to do so than with this pack of ankle socks that are inspired by Ghostface himself. Recognizable for the haunting expression frozen on an elongated white mask, Ghost Face is an unmistakably iconic part of the Halloween season. This 8-inch figure is specially designed after the real costume, including a tailored robe and a screen-accurate sculpted mask. Send shivers down your spine as you stare into the eyes of the Ghost Face Sixth Scale Figure- bring home the horror today!

Fast-paced and engaging, this game includes a free downloadable app that provides suspenseful music and original narration by Roger L. By submitting this form, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.

Fitting sock sizes of 9-11 and shoe sizes of 5-10, fans won't want to miss this comfy addition to their Screamcollection.

The Ghostface rug will up the spook factor of any room, adding a splash of horror that will excite fans. The bag is not only suitable for storing makeup but can also be used for stationary and personal travel goods.Game Rant has affiliate and sponsored partnerships, so we receive a share of the revenue from some of your purchases. Fans can carry a piece of the iconic franchise with them with this glow-in-the-dark versatile backpack.

Ghostface from Scream has long been a requested figure for the Ultimate Horror line, and after a tease at New York Toy Fair in February, we have a look at the figure for the first time. Sideshow presents the Ghost Face Sixth Scale Figure, making a famously frightening addition to any collection of horror figures. A humorous take on the infamous slasher killer, Ghostface echoes the statements fans are bound to say when seeing it. The figure itself is very eye pleasing and I'm sure its one of the most highly detailed Ghost Face figures/statues around. Sana also loves movies and television shows, and she immerses herself in a variety of titles and genres.With its unique and comedic artwork of everyone's favorite slasher, it makes for a perfect fun and practical way to show off a love for the franchise. She's a self proclaimed "nerd", and proud of it, being a huge fan of films from franchises such as Star Wars, Harry Potter, Marvel, and more. Fans can wear it in their daily life as both a cover from the sun and a beacon of their love for the franchise. These were revealed today by NECA as they have been all week on social media, their part of Comic-Con at Home.

It is the perfect way to add a horror element to fall decor and bring some slasher movie energy into any space. The only things I wish were included were a mobile phone and the voice changer as a few added accessories, but that still doesn't stop me from giving this one a well deserved 5/5. The Ghost Face Sixth Scale Figure has an articulated body beneath the robes, allowing you to craft a number of killer poses with the included array of accessories.I found the stand for it to be a bit odd, yet it works like it should, so I won't take any stars away because of it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment