276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Boxer Gifts Guess Poo Game | Poop-Tastic Fun for Children & Grow a Poo

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Although I knew Shoot The Poop would be a big hit with the kids I didn’t myself and my husband to love it too. How To Play Muddy Heights?: The object of The poo game is to raise your score as high as possible by pooping on people that are running in and around the street below. Charge your butt cannon to the highest point for the most power. Try to aim carefully and get as many people as you can hit or sliding on the poo to score high. After each round you will earn money. With the money you can buy different foods that will make your poop bigger. Bigger poops = More hits = Higher score. Also off to the right of the game menu you will see a section called “Secrets”, these are special missions you can try to pass by performing such actions. This game is endless, so you can start or stop whenever you want.

Pou loves to play games! And surely you do too. You can play hill drive, sky hop, water hop, jet Pou, and food drop to keep a big smile on Pou’s face :) Pou has the same needs as you and me. Clean Pou with soap, feed them various treats, and explore a wardrobe of funky clothes to dress Pou in. Play games with Pou

Pou Online

Shoot The Poop is a fun family dexterity game that helps children develop fine motor skills, where you compete to launch six little poops into the loveable toilet who loves to play, ‘Tank’, before your competitor does. What Is In The Shoot The Poop Game Box? a piece of turd. The direction of the throw is determined by the point on the screen where the mouse cursor Each player is given ten lives. When a turd hits a player, one life is taken away from him. In this case, Welcome to the online game "Poopfight.io"! The process of the game is a gunfight with poop of the players Like all children, my kids love toilet humour, especially my nine-year-old daughter who literally will beg for any game with poo in the title. Therefore when asked to review Shoot The Poop we knew my daughter would be over the moon. Here is what we thought. What Is The Shoot The Poop Game?

Toilet Rush: A puzzle game where you guide a roll of toilet paper through various obstacles to reach the toilet. The player is controlled with the left mouse button. When you press it, the character jumps up and throws The aim of the game is to shoot your six poops into the toilet before your opponent, whilst Tank the toilet will be cheering you on with songs and toilet sounds.Once you have all six poops in shut the lid and you are the winner. To play again simply lift up Tank and the poops will fall out the bottom for easy retrieval. You can also go outside to play more games with your pet! Just make sure you clean Pou after having fun all day. Level up with daily tasks To feed Pou, tap the fridge on the screen. You can tap and drag any of the highlighted foods to feed Pou. The kids have also loved playing it together keeping them entertained for a good amount of time, this alone makes it a winner in my book. Where to buy TheShoot The Poop Game?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment