276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MOFT Snap Magnetic Phone Stand Magsafe Compatible Wallet for iPhone 15 14 13 12 Series, with 3 Viewing Angles, Enhanced Magnetic Strength, 2-3 Card Holder, Bamboo Green

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As mentioned before MagSafe Wallets magnetically attach to iPhone 12, 13, and 14. Using this method, users can carry identification, credit cards, and other small items without carrying wallets.

The magnet strength feels the same as Apple’s wallet because we use a similar magnet design to match the iPhone 12 series. You will need force to remove the wallet, and it doesn’t fall easily. Still, we recommend not to use it as a grip while on a call.

Do I need a specific phone case to use a MagSafe wallet?

If it’s used with an Apple’s MagSafe case, it will be even stronger, and the orientation magnet of the case will help to guide the placement of the wallet.

It won't affect chip cards like credit cards, but there’s a chance that magnetic strip cards like ID cards may be affected. A strong magnetic environment will have an impact on the magnetic strip cards. Although the magnet of the stand&wallet is not strong, it could cause interference to magnetic strip cards. Works with iPhone 12 and 13 series including iPhone 12 and 13 mini, iPhone 12 and 12, iPhone 12 and 13 Pro and iPhone 12 and 13 Pro Max. It can also be snapped to any MagSafe compatible phone cases and other accessories. This stand and wallet is not compatible with Android phones. Your questions answered... The magnet strength feels the most secure when the wallet is aligned properly with the phone, as the ring-shaped magnet is placed to the center of the phone's rear. The MagSafe wallet allows you to keep your cards and ID handy while keeping them safe and protected. By keeping your cards in a wallet, you can easily access them when you need them without having to carry a separate wallet.All things considered, I give the Moft Flash a 5/5 rating for its great features, build, and price. Compatibility: The MOFT snap-on MagSafe enhanced wallet works with iPhone 12 and newer, and it can be used with MagSafe cases and MagSafe charging cases. Convenience: MagSafe wallets enable users to carry their IDs and cards without carrying a traditional wallet. MOFT Wallets also boost the functionality of your iPhone by adding a phone stand feature. You can fit between three to four cards, and there are three different viewing modes for the stand.

The wallets on this list took all those factors, along with budget and use case, into consideration. Based on those factors, here's a table to help you decide which MagSafe wallet is the best fit for you.Pulling the hourglass tab out also doubles as a phone grip, similar to what you get with a Loopy or Otter+Pop case. It's not the most comfortable, but it works in a pinch if you want a better way to hold your phone. The MagSafe technology forms a ring of magnets around the device, making it easy to attach and disconnect accessories. Moreover, our wallets have built-in phone stands and protective encasements, so they're more than just cardholders. MagSafe Wallet is a must-have accessory for iPhone 12, 13, or 14 users. I also found that it can be hard to pull the stand out without using two hands. While you could lay your device down flat and pull the stand out one-handed that way, it's not practical. So whenever you want to use it as a stand, you're going to need two hands, and it also helps to once again hold the sides down to prevent movement since the magnets aren't too strong. The Moft Flash MagSafe Wallet has a solid build quality with a very nice vegan leather. It’s soft right out of the box – even a bit softer than Apple’s Leather MagSafe Wallet (which I’ve had for going on two years).

The card holder slot keeps my cards secure, but easy to push and slide out for easy access. I only wish there was a tad more room for just one more card -- sliding in my paper thin ID is doable, but it's a squeeze. I’ve found Moft’s MagSafe magnets to be as strong as what Apple uses in its wallet too. Moft Flash Wallet in useAs I gave away with the title, the Moft Flash has become my go-to wallet. I just love the valuable form and function. Moft recently launched its newest Apple accessory: the Flash dual-purpose MagSafe wallet for iPhone. Along with carrying two to three cards, the clever design means you’ve also always got a handy stand for both portrait and landscape use. After spending the last month with it, here’s why the Flash has become my favorite wallet. Moft Flash MagSafe Wallet & Stand specs Want to keep your cards and cash secure. With a secure clasp and two dedicated grip-enclosed compartments, the Pelican can hold cash and up to four cards in place.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment