276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Penn State Pretzels, Sour Cream and Chive, 175g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Wondering what to dip pretzels in? Well, this dip is what should be on your list! It’s exactly what the title describes. It is creamy and filled with crunchy bacon. This recipe combines the savory and sweetness of honey mustard and uses mayonnaise to give it that creamy dip texture.

Soft Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels (Martinsbrezeln) - My Dinner Simple Soft Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels (Martinsbrezeln) - My Dinner

The cool whip adds the perfect light, airy texture, so this dip doesn’t feel as heavy. Make this for your next family get-together, and you’ll feel like you’re on a Midwest farm! Place the dough into a bowl and cover with a tea towel. Place in the oven and leave to rise for about 1 hour. To form the Martin's pretzels take each roll and lay it in a "U" shape (see picture A). In the middle take both and and twist them around each other twice. (see picture B) The ends get pressed against the pretzelbelly (the lower part of the pretzel). (see picture C)

More Bread

Around the 11th of November, lantern walks, bonfires and Martinsbretzels mark Saint Martin's day in Germany. Don’t skip the combination of cheese here, though! The mixture of sharp cheddar, mozzarella, and gruyere yield the best stretchy and creamy texture and balance of flavors. This list is filled with different recipes: cheesy, sweet, spicy, salty, whatever you prefer to dip your pretzels in. There’s a recipe here for you. Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, sugar, dry dressing mix, and horseradish in a mixing bowl. While pretzels are a favorite from my childhood, this list of recipes gives me a range of flavor profiles to enjoy them as a grown-up!

Pretzel Dip Recipes - Insanely Good 17 Best Pretzel Dip Recipes - Insanely Good

Maybe raspberry cheesecake and pretzels don’t sound like an obvious pairing, but this recipe is one of the best ideas on this list! These cinnamon pretzels are best eaten the same day they are baked. This is when they taste the best, but they will stay good for up to three days. Just make sure you store them in an airtight container. More German Bread Recipes If you’ve ever had a cheesecake with a pretzel-based crust, that’s exactly what this recipe tastes like. If you do not have time to wait too long for your dip, there are other fantastic dip recipeslike sour cream and chive dip, cream cheese veggie dip, or even a butter boardthat you can try. Don’t forget to let your cream cheese come to room temperature before making this dip. Cold cream cheese makes it near impossible to incorporate.

Recipe

Beer cheese dip is the traditional pretzel pairing and will always be one of my favorites! I prefer this cheesy, stretchy dip with a large soft pretzel, but it can be served with whatever you like. If you’re in the middle of fall, try adding some pumpkin puree and cinnamon for that warmness we look for during the cooler months. The horseradish is the secret here. It adds a little hit of spice that marries with the sweetness and tanginess wonderfully.

Best Dips for Your Pretzels - Top Recipes 18 Best Dips for Your Pretzels - Top Recipes

Take a pretzel chip and get a good-sized dip, and you have the perfect balance of sweet and savory! The most iconic tradition is a lantern procession for which children make their own paper lanterns. Young and old come together to walk through towns singing songs and carrying colourful lanterns. At the end of these processions, German cinnamon sugar pretzels are distributed. This dip is perfect for a spring or summer outdoor party, but don’t let it stop you from making it during the colder months for indoor gatherings, either.It also uses tangy sour cream to twist it, and of course, as all good things do, it uses cheese! What I like about this recipe are all the variations and substitutions you can make.

Pretzel Dip | Salty Side Dish Mustard Pretzel Dip | Salty Side Dish

It has a little bit of spiciness that comes from the whole grain mustard, and the tanginess is thanks to the apple cider vinegar. The addition of the jello makes it a bit more reminiscent of the original dish, so if you’re a purist, this may be the recipe for you. Use your favorite beer here. Make sure it’s flavorful on its own. Sometimes I like to substitute half of the cheddar cheese with another cheese like asiago or parmesan. Add in the flour and knead the dough by hand, or with a standmixer with a dough hook, for approximatley 10 minutes. Kids in Germany will enjoy them at the end of their lantern fest. They taste great with a glass of milk, or for the adults with a cup of coffee. Storage Instructions:

The saltiness of the pretzel pairs perfectly with the sweet cheesecake flavors and satisfy that sweet and savory craving.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment