276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bluetooth AUX Adapter Cable With MicroPhone for Volkswagen Radio RCD110 RCD210 RCD310 RCD510 RNS510 12Pin MP3 AUX in Wireless Adapter

£10.95£21.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have a golf mk6 with factory fitted RCD310 and although it says you have Bluetooth option you need to know if cars comes with Bluetooth box its usually under passenger seat if you have box under passenger seat you may have chance of Bluetooth music from mob to car stereo. I did it on a Golf MK5 2006 before with one of the XCarlink modules and that worked allowing usb, SD card and aux out/in. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. I have the P model, and I think the motto is just to get the most recent one possible, as the early versions may have some CANBUS issues.

If four phones are already paired, you need to delete at least one profile to complete pairing a new phone. This antenna adapter allows the user to replace the factory radio without replacing an antenna or both headlamp with these cable. A later revision RCD-510 with a 9wZ or 9w7 module will give you all names from Bluetooth streamed music/connected music on head unit, and steering wheel functions as well as Bluetooth phone and contacts on Full MFD (white).

Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Most people have gone for an RCD330 as the install is simple and works better/equal to what you have.If necessary, I shall put a cheap Bluetooth adaptor onto the end of my cassette adapter and stream audio through that. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. I think we have also covered elsewhere on the forum that the RNS510 is pretty slow to boot up and the navigation is not a slick as some more modern units, however it is so nice to have it fully integrated. Also not all bluetooth modules play nice with the VW headunits except if its OEM and those again are a bit of a pain to install and are on the expensive side.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment