276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kinetic Sand, Dino Dig Playset with 10 Hidden Dinosaur Bones to Discover, for Kids Aged 6 and Up

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As a mom of three young kids and an e-commerce writer, I have experience testing and evaluating toys of all types. I also closely follow trends in the toy industry. To choose the best dinosaur toys, I combined my knowledge of the industry in general with research on dinosaur toys specifically.

BUILD 3 DINOSAUR SKELETONS: Assemble your fossil treasures into 3 different collectible dinosaur toy figures! Piece together your own triceratops, stegosaurus and tyrannosaurus rex skeletons! Kinetic sand is excellent for sensory play due to several reasons, such as: tactile stimulation, enhanced creativity, and fine motor skills development, to name a few. Discover more in our article ‘Why Sensory Play is Good for Children’.

Kinetic Sand – what is it?

Mix and match Kinetic Sand collections to create unique fragrances and a sensory-rich experience. With a variety of delightful scents like watermelon, apple, ice cream, berry, vanilla and many more! Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store. NON-TOXIC AND SAFE: Kinetic Sand is non-toxic, hypoallergenic and safe for play, kids activities, sand art, arts and crafts and more! It’s made from natural sand and is wheat, gluten and casein free. Awaken your child’s inner architect with Kinetic Sand playsets. From construction-themed sets like Dig and Demolish to the Ultimate Sandsisfying Playset, building structures and molding unique shapes has never been more exciting and mess free!

I also consulted with three experts to learn more about dinosaurs and dinosaur toys. I interviewed W. J. T. Mitchell, Gaylord Donnelley distinguished service professor at the University of Chicago and author of The Last Dinosaur Book: The Life and Times of a Cultural Icon; Ali Mierzejewski, editor-in-chief at The Toy Insider; and David Fastovsky Ph.D, professor emeritus at the University of Rhode Island. Kinetic Sand is great for parents looking for new ways to experience playtimes without stress due to its versatility and no messy residue. Some parents may find that their children prefer alternative sensory toys or fidget toys. Most dinosaur toys today are more accurate than toys from the past. However, there is still room for improvement. Dr. Fastovsky would like to see more diversity in dinosaur toys as well as more accurate depictions so that more dinosaurs include feathers and different colors than we’re used to seeing. Additionally, he explains that “many of the bipeds (The T. rexes of the world and their relatives) are posed in uncomfortable kangaroo-like positions that were long ago (like 100 years long) rejected as natural poses.” What To Get A Kid Obsessed With Dinosaurs? Tyrannosaurus rex. This creature is perhaps the most famous and popular dinosaur among people of all ages,” says Dr. Fastovsky. Why Are Dinosaur Toys So Popular? FUN GIFT FOR KIDS: The Dino Dig Playset is a great gift for ages 6 and up. Kinetic Sand kids toys are perfect for creative and imaginative play – Kinetic Sand never dries out, so you can play again and again!This is a fantastic way to introduce new scents to children, parents please be advised, little ones should not eat the Kinetic Sand. Uncover fossils to assemble a triceratops, stegosaurus and tyrannosaurus rex. Once you piece together your skeletons, explore your imagination and use them to play in your Dino Dig Playset. One of the best gifts to get a dinosaur-obsessed kid is a high-quality dinosaur figure. When choosing a gift, consider the child’s age and interests to help narrow down your search. Younger kids might like dinosaur cars, and older kids might like a dinosaur Lego set. Pay attention to manufacturer recommended ages to avoid frustration and safety issues. What Is The Most Popular Dinosaur among kids?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment