276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ciroc Apple Flavoured Vodka | 37.5% vol | 70cl | Juicy Taste of Bright Green Apples | Hints of Vanilla & Citrus | For a Mixed Drink or Cocktails | Elegantly Smooth

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Distilleride Chevanceauxin (Ciroc Distillery): Jean-Sébastien Robicquet". Difford's Guide . Retrieved 9 October 2021. To say Cîroc is not your average vodka is an understatement. This award-winning premium vodka is enjoyed by the likes of rap stars and runway models and has become a hallmark of the global luxury lifestyle. Cîroc is a serious VIP vodka and a serious success story. I thought I would be happy with less and I was wrong. One day soon Ill share some before and after photos but one of the many things I did this year was finish this perennial bed in front. Where once was grass, now is flowers! Then I tried adding 1 part Cointreau to the original recipe. But I found that the orange flavor overpowered the apple. Which kind of defeats the purpose of an appletini if you ask me 🙂 Most vodkas require heat to release the sugars but by using cold processes, Cîroc is able to create a more fresh and flavourful spirit. The grapes undergo cold maceration to soften the skin and pulp. This juice is then cold fermented, converting the sugar to alcohol, producing wine.

a b Banks, Alec (2017). "How Diddy Became the Highest Paid Musician Without Releasing an Album". High Snobiety . Retrieved 9 October 2021. I like to travel around the world and discover local brands of liquor. That’s the reason I can recommend all these authentic yet not well-known brands. I also provide up to date pricing and information on the most popular brands in the US. Related Posts To prolong your vodka and pineapple juice, keep it in an airtight container. This is to eliminate the oxygen exposure and toxicity, which potentially lower the nutrients in the juice. Since vodka and pineapple juice contains alcohol, it should be consumed within the first 2 hours of making for the best quality and flavor.

a b Cleary, Andrew (30 October 2009). "Diageo Turns to Dutch, Diddy Partnerships for Vodka Expansion". Bloomberg. Archived from the original on 24 September 2015 . Retrieved 1 May 2011.

If you’re making appletinis for a crowd, you can mix up a big batch of them ahead of time so you’re not spending your whole night mixing drinks. Ciroc Vodka is an ultra-premium vodka made from French grapes and distilled five times in a copper pot by Jean Sebastien Robicquet. The production process of Ciroc Vodka is intricate and meticulous, ensuring the highest quality. Step 1: Harvesting Grapes

Easy Appetizers To Serve With Cocktails:

To keep the apple slices from turning brown, coat them with lemon juice after you cut them. Appletini easy on the tini The final step is bottling the vodka in its signature blue bottle, ready to be enjoyed by enthusiasts worldwide.

How A Splash of Premium Vodka and 2 Parts Diddy Catapulted Cîroc". MadameNoire. 11 April 2011 . Retrieved 6 December 2014. Cîroc was founded in France by Jean-Sébastien Robicquet, whose family is from the wine-growing region of Bordeaux. [17] [18] Robicquet, whose family has been in the wine and spirits business since the early 17th century, had studied winemaking in university before moving into spirits production. [17] [19] Having worked for French cognac-maker Hennessy for ten years, he was approached by the British-based Diageo – which owns a 34% stake in Hennessy – to produce a vodka made from grapes as opposed to grain or potato common among most vodka. [17] [18] Jean-Sebastien Robicquet is recognized as a "Commander of Bordeaux" by the Great Council of Bordeaux for his accomplishments in the field of wine/liquor. [17] [18] Marketing [ edit ] Marketing campaign history [ edit ]

We're sorry!

a b c d "My life in food: Jean-Sebastien Robicquet, founder, Cîroc vodka". Independent.co.uk. 15 August 2013 . Retrieved 2 September 2015. Don’t add ice as it will water the martini down. Just make sure to store it in the refrigerator so it stays cold. Hi there, I am James Hart, an ex food and liquor photographer, who has a keen passion for different kinds of wines and liquors.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment