276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Movie Double-Decker Couch

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It can either double up as multiple seating areas or double up as a sofa and a bed in one. The top-level usually either folds out or is fixed in place, a bit like a bunk bed. And the lower level may be used as a couch or even a lower bunk if you need the extra sleeping space. The fold-out option is the more common. This is where you can pull the second couch out from inside the first. This means that, until you need it, the couch looks like a regular (if a little chunky) sofa, and it does not take up any extra space. If you live with other people then it could be good to get one which has more seating space. Whereas, if you’re only living on your own then maybe consider getting something smaller that doesn’t take up too much unnecessary room? Bad Cop/Good Cop | Deputron | Lord Business | Micro Manager | Robo Crocodile | Robo SWAT | Robot Fed | Sheriff Not-a-robot | Skeletron To drive the point home about the value contained in this set, all the characters are exclusive to this set – Benny, Emmet and President Business have brand new facial expressions. This is essentially a ‘starter kit’ for The LEGO movie, containing all the essential characters (minus Wyldstyle and Batman) that kids will need to roleplay and reenact their favourite scenes from The LEGO Movie.

His alternate face has him with a huge smile and tears in his eyes – the exact expression that he had when he was finally allowed to build his own spaceship in The LEGO Movie. Another thing is whether the bed can hold more than one person at a time. If it’s only going to be used by adults then maybe don’t bother with these, but if children are also likely to use it then make sure that the bed is sturdy enough for this. Design and Style

The dimensions are 79-inches long and 68-inches high, but the top can only support 200 pounds – the only downside! The couch is great, very accurate to the one that Emmet built during their escape from Bad Cop’s forces and I really like all the cup holders. I need cup holders for my couch. This can be very difficult as, even when you’re measuring the space, there are so many different variables that could affect this – such as existing furniture and other decors! However, it’s important to get the length and width of the couch just right before you buy. Height Emmet has a brand new and totally awesome printed waffle piece. Waffles are Emmet’s breakfast of choice – if you remember, you can spot waffles in Emmet’s home during the beginning of The LEGO Movie. I really hope we see more and more of these waffles, because I am a huge fan of delicious waffles. Especially if they’re lathered in butter, honey or vanilla ice cream. Mmmmm…. waffles. On to more in-depth look at each individual minifigure. First up is the father-son due of Emmet and President Business. They both look almost identical to their LEGO Movie Minifiures counterparts, except for the fact that they both have exclusive dual-sided faces.

Here’s a look at their alternate faces. Emmet has a slightly uncomfortable and worried look on his face, with a great furrowed brow. Like son, like father – President Business also has a concerned and perplexed expression its face. All in all, solid minifigures. Emmet is so lovable that I don’t mind having multiples of him. Next, think about how you will get up to the top couch. Is it via a ladder or do you have a step that goes up into it? This could be really important to consider if you’re going for something that is quite high off the ground because this will affect your ability to get up there! Remember the radio in Emmet’s car that he switches on to play Everything is Awesome on his way to work?Finn and Bianca reconcile and learn to play together. Because of this, Apocalypseburg and the Systar System combine into Syspocalypstar, and everyone lives together in peace. Emmet's home is rebuilt, and Lucy reveals to him that she co-originated the song "Everything is Awesome". Benny in a really cheap set is an extremely positive signal from LEGO that they do care about their fans. It’s about a year in the making, but it still makes me feel a little warm and fuzzy.

An ordinary, rules-following, perfectly av … An ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average LEGO minifigure is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world. He is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for which Emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared. hopelessly and hilariously underprepared. +, “Good morning, city!”

Last but not least is everyone’s favourite Unicorn-Kitten hybrid, Unikitty. In this set, she’s sitting down as opposed to standing on her legs. She has a curious and concerned look on her face. Sitting down Unikitty is great, and like Emmet, it’s quite an enjoyable pursuit collecting all the different variants with all her unique and animated facial expressions.

This way, if you ever have guests over they can sit there instead of at the dining table where it’s more formal! It also means that you can have a more flexible lifestyle and not feel trapped in one place. Ease of Cleaning According to The LEGO Movie, Emmet's favorite restaurant is Any-Chain Restaurant (or alternatively, "any chain restaurant"), his favorite TV Show is "Where Are My Pants?" and his favorite song is "Everything Is Awesome!!!". Emmet's quest nearly comes to an untimely end in a glassteroid field, but he is rescued by tough-guy adventurer Rex Dangervest, who invites him onto his ship run by dinosaurs. Rex tells Emmet of the Systar System's queen's plan to hold a matrimonial ceremony that will bring forth a catastrophic event called Armamageddon. Emmet convinces Rex to help him on his journey, and the two set off to the Systar System. Along the way, Rex teaches Emmet how to become a Master Breaker, and using the power of destruction to solve problems. The two arrive at a place called Harmony Town, where Emmet finds the Justice League, who left Apocalypseburg years ago in an attempt to end the conflict. Due to their unusual cheery disposition and obsession with an addictively catchy song being played in the town, Emmet and Rex assume they and the rest of the civillians are brainwashed. They manage to escape and eventually reunite with Lucy. Lucy is surprised at how tough and mature Emmet had become, due to Rex's influence. All you need to do to improve this is to add in Batman and Wyldstyle and the whole gang will be together. If you’re smart with how you arrange the minifigures, all of them should be able to fit on the couch!Here are the two main stars of this set – Ghost Vitruvius and Benny. Most people would be delighted about Benny, but my favourite minifig in this set is hands down Ghost Vitruvius. Benny is pretty much the same Benny as the one in his Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!! set except for a new dual-sided face which has a massive, happy, “ I-just-built-an-awesome-spaceship” grin. His torso has a faded Classic Space logo, worn down through years of play. If it was truly a classic space minifigure, the golden planet should’ve also faded to white! Some bunk beds look better in a living room than others. The good news is that there are so many styles and colors to choose from, you should have no problem finding one that fits in with your already decorated space. Oh, did I mention that Ghost Vitruvius glows in the dark? It looks really awesome. For best results, charge the glow in the dark piece by placing it under a very bright light for a minute or so and watch it spookily illuminate in the dark. Scary! First of all, think about what type of model you want – do you prefer the stationary option (like bunk beds) or the fold-out one? If it’s fold-out, then consider whether you’ll be needing this very often. Do not get one if you only need to pull the second couch out once or twice a year. It’s a relatively simple build. The different components of the couch such as the armrests and cushion are all connected to each other via clips so it’s fairly sturdy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment