276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SMONTER 520L 100% Waterproof Durable Rooftop Cargo Carrier Bag,Fits All Cars With Rack or No Rails, 4 heavy duty wide straps and buckles, 18.5 Cubic Ft, Black

£30.495£60.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When you’re on the road you can think of your roof box as an additional car boot, with your contents protected from impact. Car Roof Bag Even SUV owners may run out of room for that fifth or sixth suitcase. Folding rear seats to expand cargo space isn’t always an option with a full load of passengers. Lightweight cargo carriers strap to the top of your vehicle, store bulky items and easily fold away when not in use, unlike hard-shell rooftop cargo carriers. A good cargo bag adds storage options without adding unnecessary weight—many vehicles cap rooftop load at 150 pounds—but remains sturdy enough to handle whatever wet or snowy weather. Look for a cargo bag that will be lightweight, waterproof and sit securely on the roof. The last thing a driver wants to see in their rearview mirror is an unsecured cargo bag sliding off the top of their vehicle. No exposed stitching, the strongest fabric available and a 2-year warranty, means peace of mind even for the longest trip and the most severe weather. defects in materials and workmanship.The best part of using a flexible, soft car top carrier is that once you're

We were even caught in a hail storm that was so bad it made most of the traffic on the freeway come to a complete stop to wait it out. It lasted 30 minutes or so, and there was no damage whatsoever to either the bag or our belongings. Low-quality materials may also scratch the roof of your vehicle. Keeping your vehicle and luggage in good condition is the sole purpose of this item! If you think I left any out that should be included or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.Accessibility: Roof bags are not as accessible once fitted and filled as roof boxes. Roof boxes open easily from one or both sides, whereas roof bags need to be unclipped and unzipped. I’ve scoured the web looking at dozens of roof bags and have included only those with a minimum of four stars.

There was no noise & our gas mileage was barely affected by it. As for the waterproof feature, we encountered rain once & it was not a hard rain, but everything stayed nice & dry. Hardy: Roof bags are made from heavy-duty waterproof and UV-resistant fabrics. Those designed and produced by reputable manufacturers are able to cope with both sunny and wintery conditions for a long time. Cons: Roof Bag car luggage carriers are US-made, 100% waterproof and offer the best weather protection and durability in the market.Size 17 fits full-size sedans, SUVs and Vans - Equivalent to 5 medium-size suitcases - Roof length: 58" or longer I wish I were kidding when I say it rained the entire trip, but I'm not. Rain every single day. We made several other stops to and from our primary destination so the luggage was in the carrier the better part of 7 days. We drove a total of 1,581 miles. Of course you can find some roof bags that are cost more than roof boxes and vice versa but generally the bags can save you money. Roof bags are generally a less costly option than a roof box and you will find ones for all budgets.

Fits any car with more than 70cm between the rear lights and a 5cm deep flat lip on top of the bumperRoofBag car top carriers are covered with a 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. In the classic road trip scene, you'll imagine a set of roof bags tied on top of an old-school estate car (or wagon if you're from the U.S). Unfortunately, the sights of classic Volvo 245s and Ford County Squires loaded to the brim with luggage is increasingly rare. But the prospect of roof bags and indeed roof boxes is still very much around.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment