276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Headscissor and Facesit in Quarantine: A Mixed Wrestling Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Her breath carries the strong smell of dandelion wine, her cheeks are a rosy red, and her hair is more disheveled than usual. Bridget released her front facing headscissors and positioned herself on his neck so that she was now sitting with her ass right up against his chin.

This couldn't be going any worse," you think to yourself as you tread one foot in front of the other, barely able to see ahead of you because of the driving wind and snow.I can never remember being squeezed anywhere near as hard as I was at that moment and that includes the headscissors of some adult females. After you finish eating, the two of you silently pack up, and with the last ounce of your strength, you make it down the mountain with Eula. So this is where I work…” “Very interesting,” said Ivy, “It looks like you have so many unique plants in here.

Rugby Jock Tim (20) has his teammate headscissored face-down into his crotch and ready for sexual domination! However, you can't stop fantasizing about Eula's captivating ass: the way it so roundly and perfectly bulges out, the way it clenches and bounces and shakes, the divine feeling of it squashing your face and your dick. Yeah, baby, that's it, give boss man his Christmas present, that's the way," Roger groaned, head back and eyes closed. You turn your eyes; standing to your side is the silhouette of a tall, athletic woman with her arms crossed and her left foot planted on your chest. Your manhood explodes while completely covered by her butt, shooting rope after rope of semen into her silky leotard and creating a huge, sticky mess over your shirt.I don't know about the rest of you but I have to say that being trapped in a pair of sexy thighs even though it hurt like hell and put me out cold was just about the sexiest thing that I have ever experienced (her facesitting was very stimulating also). Her thighs weren't exactly built out of rock, but they were still beautiful, and while just a little bit of plushness hid them w. Her voluptuous ass rubbing and grinding on your face gets you close to orgasm, but you feel starved for oxygen sooner than you realize because of the precious air you released with your voice. You notice Eula has strained the liquid out of her own bowl and is eating the meat and vegetables dry while munching on a bread roll and sipping out of her flask. Before I knew it she had me in a headscissor from behind and it was true, I had taught her that hold a while back so she could better defend herself against her older brothers.

I got her back to the floor and turned my hold into a reverse headscissor, but she then wrapped HER legs around my head as well. Bridget relaxed a bit and laid down on his front side, her face resting inches above his rock hard cock. For a split second Colin slipped and dropped a hand to the ground, and in that moment Bridget threw her legs up over Colin's shoulders and grabbed onto the back of his head, pulling him closer into the grip of her thighs.

Only the earnest supplication of Master Jean, who is currently my superior, could make me do such a thing. It got pretty rough and at one point one of them accidentally kicked me right in the back of the head. Now you have to remember that because I was trapped in her thighs throughout this whole unexpected ordeal that I was helpless and was forced to allow her to what ever she felt like doing! You especially admire how the tight leather straps of her thigh-high boots make small depressions in her thighs for the flesh to be squeezed out on either side. One fan in particular was so in lust with Chun Li that he paid a very large sum of money to get dominated by her.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment