276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JeVenis Luxury 8 PCS Pink Dinosaur Cake Decoration Dinosaur Birthday Party Supplies Three Rex Cake Decoration Dino Cake Toppers Dinosaur Party Favors Little Dino Cake Decoration for Girl

£10.36£20.72Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How gorgeous! I love the buttercream stencil leaves. Good Dinosaur Themed Cake Cake By @patosherie_cakesandbakes I’d made a dozen “fancy” cakes before trying this one, and this was by far the most impressive to our guests. Color most of your frosting green, but make sure to save a little white for the eyes and then just heap the frosting into a disposable icing bag with the large star tip and go to town. The stripes are optional! Decorating the Dino I am not going to lie, there were some pretty impressed little boys and little girls at the birthday celebration who loved this triceratops dinosaur birthday cake. I had several requests to make it for their parties as well.

It ain’t a real dino party unless the dinosaur cake topper is wearing a party hat too. (via @cakeygnome) Pastel paleontology Bursting with cuteness, this impressive creation proves there really is no age limit when it comes to dinosaur cakes. (via Cottontail Cake Studio) Stunning stegosaurus Arrange cakes on cake board, place strips of wax paper around the edges (you will remove these after icing the cake and then the tray will be nice and clean). We’ve collected a treasure trove of amazing gift ideas, from the latest baby toys from leading brands to quirky boutique finds. There’s something for every little Nathan, Sarah and Chloe. Dinosaur lovers will LOVE this cake with a cool waterfall! Dinosaur Drip Cake Cake By @cottonscakecreations

Cool Stegosaurus Cake

I made this dinosaur birthday cake for a 4-year-old boy, but the design is both versatile and impressive enough to be a first birthday cake, for toddlers, and even older kids. This exploding volcano cake is a great way to combine two of everyone’s favorite things – science and dessert! It’s perfect for birthday parties, classroom activities, or just a fun family night. And the best part is that it’s really easy to make – you just need a few simple ingredients. So get ready to have some erupting fun! Get the step by step tutorial from Paging Fun Moms here. Source: Paging Fun Moms 13. Dinosaur skeleton cake Gradually add EIGHT cups of powdered sugar, one cup at a time, mixing on low speed to combine each cup before adding more. Work your way up to medium speed, scraping the sides as needed and mixing until all sugar is combined and the frosting is dry and somewhat stiff. Let little ones enjoy the party one bite at a time with these adorable dinosaur cake pops ready to be devoured. (via Talipops) Jurrasic jungle

For my son’s 4th birthday, he requested a dinosaur cake since he loves dinosaurs. As soon as I saw this dinosaur cake idea on the Web, I had to try it. You can also create these dinosaur-shaped cakes using the pre-existing cake pans, however I enjoy creating personalized cake ideas such as the easy dinosaur birthday cake ideas above! No matter which cake you make it will be amazing at the dinosaur birthday party that kids will be talking about for weeks! A Jurassic World Cake is perfect for older kids who are fans of the movie franchise. They tend to be a bit more detailed and realistic than the other cakes on this list.Take giant dinosaurs and make them mini! These colourful dino cupcakes are ridiculously cute. (via Kara’s Party Ideas) Choc-o-saurus I looked online for a reference picture of a T-Rex dinosaur head and I basically free handed it and tried to make it look exactly like the picture. The hardest part was trying to make everything look proportionate so that both sides of the dinosaur’s head looked the same. I also had to make sure it was going to fit on top of the cake I was going to place it on so I was forming the head on top of a cake board that was the same size(in my case it was a 10″ round cake). A: It should be okay to assemble this cake the day before and have it still look the same (and be safe to eat) the next day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment