276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Love Letters from God: Bible Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In his vision of the future, the apostle John saw that “new heaven and a new earth,” our new domain being pictured as the New Jerusalem “coming down out of heaven from God” (Revelation 21:1-2). Somehow, at the end of the age, when Christ has returned to reign and inaugurate the eternal state, this earth will be renovated and a new earth will be the result—a new earth full of righteousness in which pain and sorrow will be absent. The beautiful imagery of the New Jerusalem in Revelation 21 lets us know that the new earth will be a place that reflects the glory of God throughout. I want you to know that the only promise of forever comes from and through me. I want you to see the blessings I’ve given you, the beautiful ways life has fallen into place when you trust me and my plan. I want you to know that you will make mistakes, you will sin, you will hurt my heart over and over again.

The Letter from God - God.net The Letter from God - God.net

In such moments, it can be difficult to remember that God still loves you. It might even be hard for you to pray, to ask for help, because you feel so ashamed of how terrible and weak you are. If I could make you look into my eyes, if I could let you see the way I look at you, you would be so liberated. Confession and repentance reveal the access to restoration. Hiding sin does not remove it from God’s sight; but when we seek God’s forgiveness, the refreshing living water from the Father is poured out on us and we are restored—that is the power of confession. It was not uncommon in the Old Testament for “the word of the Lord” to come to God’s prophets again and again. It happened to Samuel, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Haggai, Zechariah, and others. And it also happened to Jonah: The word of the Lord came to Jonah the first time (Jonah 1:1) and then the second time (Jonah 3:1). With the other prophets, the “second time” meant additional prophetic utterances they were to deliver. But with Jonah, the “second time” was because Jonah had failed to speak God’s word the first time. Jonah was a disobedient prophet. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.A leper approached Jesus and said, “If You are willing, You can make me clean.” Jesus touched the man, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed”—and he was healed (Mark 1:40-42). My precious child, When you confess your sins, I am faithful and just and will forgive you of your sins and cleanse you from all unrighteousness. In repentance and resting in Me is your salvation, in quietness and trusting Me is your strength. I will create in you a clean heart and renew a right spirit within you. I will not send you away from My presence, and I will not take My Holy Spirit from you. I will restore again the joy of your salvation, and make you willing to obey Me. Then you will teach My ways to sinners, and they will return to Me also. Humble yourself, therefore, under My mighty hand, that I may lift you up at the right time.

A Love Letter To You From God | Thought Catalog A Love Letter To You From God | Thought Catalog

These words have not been made up by myself, but have truly been given by the Lord Himself, as the Bible says: By faith, Enoch was taken away so that he did not experience death, and he was not to be found because God took him away. For prior to his transformation he was approved, having pleased God. Now without faith it is impossible to please God, for the one who draws near to Him must believe that He exists and rewards those who seek Him. (Hebrews 11:5-6 HCSB)

Thank you

He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? My precious child, My servant, and My friend, whom I have chosen, I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will hold you up with my righteous right hand. All who come against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, do not fear; I will help you. Do not be afraid, for I myself will help you declares the LORD, your Redeemer. You will rejoice in the LORD and glory in the Holy One of Israel. I delight in you like a bridegroom for his bride (Isaiah 62:5). I will always love you (Jeremiah 31:3) and nothing can ever change that! (Romans 8:38-39).

Love Letters from God Home | Love Letters from God

If you could see how much joy the angels that are with Me have over you. If you could see how proud they are of you. Even the difficulty and pain you experience can be to your benefit if you endure these hardships as loving discipline from me, opportunities for you to be trained in the ways of righteousness and peace (Hebrews 12:6-11). Always remember that when you love me and seek my purposes, all things will work together for your good (Romans 8:28). How long would you allow a letter from your long-separated beloved to sit unopened? Not for a second! Yet how long do we allow the Bible, which is full of God’s declarations of love to us, to sit unopened and unread? Jesus is the Bridegroom and we are His Bride. His words of love will keep our hearts entwined with His if we will read and cherish them daily. He has described the eternal nature of His love: Don’t let your past keep you from trusting God for a second (or third, or fourth) chance. The God of grace loves to forgive.

More love letters from God

I am for you and not against you! (Romans 8:31) If I have been misrepresented to you by religious people who claim to know me but don’t, (John 8:41-44) then know that I am against those hypocrites (Matthew 23). And if your earthly father has not shown you my fatherly love, then please realize that I offer you more than he ever could (Matthew 7:9-11). I am the perfect Father (Matthew 5:48), the Father from whom all true fatherhood derives its name (Ephesians 3:15), and I love to give you good gifts (Matthew 7:11). Now it came to pass in those days that [Jesus] went out to the mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God. Your sentiments of the duties we owe to our country are such as become the best of women and the best of men. Among all the disappointments and perplexities which have fallen my share in life, nothing has contributed so much to support my mind as the choice blessings of a wife....

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment