276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Mid-Air Madness

£3£6.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They hold more weight than you’d expect from a plastic hook, and they actually come off the wall without leaving a mark. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. When I got the box I was chuffed to see there is now a colour poster included, which would brighten up our dull magnolia walls a treat! However, they will stick to painted, smooth cinder block (the type found inside many school buildings).

The plastic has survived some very vigorous playing and has slight flexibility which makes it very durable. A full-colour poster serves as a hanging template and makes the perfect backdrop for the action and adventure. Command™ Strips can be used on painted, stained or varnished wood, glass, tile, painted cinder block, plaster, metal, and wallboard.Si tratta di piste "acrobatiche" che si montano a pareti di qualsiasi genere tramite strisce adesive rimovibili, in caso si decida di rimuovere il gioco, senza che si danneggi la superficie. I was quite intrigued when I first heard of these Wall Tracks and knew for sure I’d love them when I saw that they use Command Hooks to adhere to the wall.

If you would like to support Angel Eden by adding our button to your site, please use the code below. These are attached using 3M Command Strips which are removable (although not reusable) and do not damage your plaster work. The Hot Wheels Wall tracks Power tower track set is a tower of fun with a motorised elevator that moves cars to the top of the set for continuous play.I started working full time at a local middle school in fall 2021 and some of my students are insistent that I am mean. The system was developed by Eric Ostendorff, Glenn Yu, Eric So, Mike Nuttall, Stacy O'Connor, Paul Schmid, Leung Yat San and Amanda Bright according to a patent.

When the kids make creations with building blocks or huge train tracks, they always overlap into the ‘adult’ section- and sometimes around corners. It was great that no holes are required, easy sticky strips and comes with a template so you can’t go wrong, it looks quite daunting at first when you see all pieces, but it is easy to do and everything is straight forward, the instructions are clear and easy to follow.I had to limit creativity but man, am I ever glad that someone finally decided to think out of the box and looked to the walls! The Hot Wheels WT Mega Set International is a fun tower that features a motorised elevator that transports the cars to the top for continuous play.

Additionally make sure your User-Agent is not empty and is something unique and descriptive and try again. You can even leave a little part of the track still attached to the wall, so all you have to do is snap it back into place when you are ready. If only all toys, especially the ones you walk on in the dark and hurt your feet (why is Lego so pointy ?The brackets are designed in a way that the back plate stays stationary on the wall, but if too much force is placed on the track the front section has a safety feature which clips away from the back plate, meaning no damage is done to your wall by the sticky strips ripping off.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment