276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Walkers Squares Salt and Vinegar Snacks, 27.5 g (32 Count)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Anyhow, I adore this cute little book. SO many fun recipes to play around with. My kids and I are having a blast working our way through! You guys are going to love it! Walkers Mix Ups are not suitable for vegans as some of the crisps contain milk. There’s milk in the French Fries, Cheesy Wotsits, Monster Munch and Tangy Cheese Doritos. While the Chilli Heatwave Doritos and the Flamin’ Hot Wotsits don’t have milk, they will have milk powder on them from sharing a bag with the other crisps. Are Monster Munch vegan?

Squares– Walkers salt and vinegar squares have a may contain so no good for coeliacs. Can’t find a good alternative! How much sodium is in Salt and Vinegar Squares? Amount of sodium in Salt and Vinegar Squares: Sodium Schar ‘Chocolix’ (2) Twix Chocolate Spread (3) Prewetts Chocoful Caramel (more of a digestive base but good!)

Never Miss A Recipe!

Look for supermarkets own brand “Tortilla Chips” in the normal aisle. Most are gluten free – tesco, sainsburys, waitrose, m&s etc… Pop them up using your airpopper. I am sure you could make this using microwave popcorn, but it would need to be no butter/no salt, because you’ll be adding that on your own! Tesco Free From Waffle Cones (2) Eskals Gluten Free Cones (hard to get hold of!) (3) M&S waffle cones (4) Morrisons waffle cones Crisps

The clincher here is that at the time of writing, they are on sale in Tesco Ireland for a mere €5 for a bottle - normally €6.99. A little birdie told me that there are also two more offerings to be released soon in Tesco Ireland - B Fruitiful Strawberry and B Fruitiful Passionfruit - which will be only 55 calories (only 2.5 syns per glass) Careful with this one – lots of supermarket own brands were a main contain and the other flavours at Tesco contained barley.Lindt balls you can have: white & the strawberries and cream flavour. (2) If you want Milk Choc Truffle Balls: Aldi (haven’t seen these in a while but come in a red box) and M&S own. (3) Please note: Poundland used to have a version too but its now a may contain!!!

Loads of supermarket own brand regular crisps taste pretty similar (3) Seabrooks are a bigger brand that are also gluten free (2) If you want the real deal you need to get yourself from “Lays” from abroad – the European brand name for Walkers and comes with no may contain warning There’s nothing quite like it so I’ve found two crisps with a paprika taste (very rare apparently!!) (1) Tyrrells Smoked Paprika (2) Well & Truly paprika crisps (love these!) Most supermarkets have an own brand version in the free from aisle (2) The US now has a gluten free ‘real’ Oreo which you can buy online from ifoodsuk.com or American Fizz online (both very expensive – the supermarket ones are good enough!) How many net carbs are in Salt and Vinegar Squares? Amount of net carbs in Salt and Vinegar Squares: Net Schar ‘Tempties’ (2) ‘Baci Latte Milk Fine Chocolate Truffles’ in Sainsburys and Tk Maxx (3) Ferrero Rocher Shooting Star/Squirrel shapes (4) Ferrero Rocher Bars (5) Ferrero Rocher Giants

Before you go!

The table below shows which flavours of Walkers are suitable for vegans and vegetarians, according to the ingredients. Walkers Flavour How much Calcium is in Salt and Vinegar Squares? Amount of Calcium in Salt and Vinegar Squares: Calcium Schar ‘Delishios’ (not quite the same unfortunately!) (2) Lindt “Billes Ours” (only available in France… im yet to find a way to get them here!!) There is something coming out from “We Love Cake” called “Crunch and Crisp” (2) Here’s my Gluten Free Toffee Crisp recipe (3) M&S Free From Crispy Bites

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment