276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sidemen: The Book: The book you've been waiting for

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Sidemen: The Book’ will be pre-signed therefore, no other merchandise will be signed and dedications within the book will not be possible. In an interview held before the 2023 Sidemen Charity Match, Barn told the BBC regarding the slur that the group had "very serious meetings" about the acceptability of what they joke about, saying, "We had to acknowledge that things are different to when we first all started platforms and the world has changed as a place. There's nowhere to hide as the guys go in hard on their living habits, their football ability, and their dodgy clobber while also talking FIFA, Vegas and superheroes.

In April 2023, the Sidemen garnered controversy when KSI said the racial slur " Paki" in a Sidemen Sunday video published on 2 April; a parody of the British game show Countdown. Each member of the group was awarded their own Diamond Play Button by YouTube to mark their milestone. There was a moment there back in 2015-2016 were it felt like every youtuber was releasing a book but there was not one that I was more excited about then The Sidemen book 4years later and I still love it to bits. The Sidemen book shows how 7 British boys start from small beginnings to become one of the biggest youtube sensations out on the internet. So here we go; it's time to back up because YouTube superstars, The Sidemen, are finally here in book form and they're dishing the dirt on each other as well as the YouTube universe.The way that the Sidemen wrote this book is exactly like how they collaborate in a Sidemen video, which is really funny, and that's why I'm such a big fan of them. So here we go; it’s time to back up because YouTube superstars, The Sidemen, are finally here in book form and they’re dishing the dirt on each other as well as the YouTube universe. Ethan coined the official name of the group, which is an allusion to a term to refer to those who are "behind the scenes" in a group and are much less popular than the main members. The Sidemen are a group of friends who began playing video games online together in the early 2010s.

The Sidemen Twitter account also released a statement the following day apologising for the slur, with the statement reading, "We stand against racism and discrimination of any kind and we failed to do that. In August 2017, KSI "left" the group (he claimed it was "because of Ethan", triggering events known as the " Sidemen War/Beef") which in turn prompted a series of diss tracks and online spats. The writing itself felt very natural and was less formal than a usual biography, as if you were actually listening to them speak. There's nowhere to hide as KSI, Miniminter, Behzinga, Zerkaa,Vikkstar123, Wroetoshaw and Tobjizzle go in hard on their living habits, their football ability, and their dodgy clobber, while also talking Fifa, Vegas and superheroes.As soon as I get my hands on this book, I'm gonna flip straight to the Simon chapters because he is the love of my life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment