276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sennheiser HD 250BT Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphone with AAC, aptX, aptX Low Latency, transducer technology and build-in microphone- 25 hour battery life, USB-C fast charging - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Choice Of Music- On the basis of preference and variability to find out how the headphone performs when different genres of music are thrown at it, I have selected the following albums out of my collection. They are quite comfortable to wear. The soft ear cups are contoured to fit snugly around your ears and are very kind tо your skin. You can adjust the headband to fit a wide range of head sizes. Because of how light they are, you can wear the headphones for hours without creating discomfort or weariness.

Sennheiser HD 250BT Review | PCMag

They feature a specially modulated connecting cable that is Kevlar-reinforced, which means that it will last for a very long time. The handling noise is also minimal. I’m writing this review to give an overall impression of the HD250 Linear II and at the same time talk about the few differences between both( Germany vs. Ireland) the headphones.

Specifications

The main feature of the Sennheiser Smart Control app, aside from firmware updates and battery life notifications, is its Equaliser tab. Although ‘neutral’ and ‘movie’ are the given EQ presets (with aptX Low Latency onboard, synchronisation between your audio and video content should be a given) you can create your own tailored profile on two different staves –one a traditional three-band EQ stave for bass, midrange and treble, the other inviting you to drag a pointer across your device’s screen to create a wavy line that prioritises certain frequencies and eases off on others. This last method is particularly fun and offers easy, interesting tweaks to the sound on offer. Find something you like for certain genres of music or podcasts? Save it, deploy it later. At this budget level, it certainly adds value. This headphone has an aluminum voice coil which needs a fair amount of electricity to drive them at decent volume levels. A headphone amp is a must for the Linear II as it has an impedance of 300 Ohms @ 94dB (sensitivity/1kHz). Linear II is not the most efficient headphone out there but as far as the modern day high end dynamic drivers go, they are not as demanding when it comes to electricity. Compared to the T1 (Now sold), HE5, K340, 141 they can be driven easily at lower voltages. I personally feel that the Linear II needs an airy, warm, powerful amp to sound at its peak. When I got my first Linear II (Ireland), I paired it with DR DAC DX2, and I was completely floored by the sound. This was a time when I was listening to the T1 and HE5 for several months. I immediately conducted an A-B test with the T1 which lasted for a couple of days and the Linear II was able to match it almost in every department. The best Sennheiser gaming headset is without a doubt number ten on our list, 506080 GAME ONE. They’ll keep your head cool, they’re comfortable, and they have a really good microphone. The microphone even has noise cancellation, so that your team will be able to hear you clearly. Are Sennheiser Headphones Good?

Sennheiser HD 250BT Wireless Headphones Review - Gizbot Sennheiser HD 250BT Wireless Headphones Review - Gizbot

When an old Koss j'tais teenager, something that must have weighed 25 kilos (well OK j'exagre a little bit) with its silent trs trs but enjoyable round. The last I could try koss taient not the same quality. In comparison to the modern day flagship dynamic drivers the Linear II is not far behind when it comes to imaging. When it comes down to listening band performances consisting of 3-9 pieces, it is easy to make out which player/instrument is where and the space they occupy to play. Easiest way to confirm this accurately is to have the video performance of the audio source you have. I’ve confirmed this with at least 20 gigs where there are documented audio (CD) and video (DVD) source. What fascinates me about the Linear II is that when I listen to intricate arrangements by Varese, where 13 percussion instruments are being played at various volume levels, with different tonality and frequency parameters, they convey them with stunning accuracy every time with different media formats, even when I’ve used a 1950s EMS401 LP. Linear II is a genre master headphone in the imaging aspect as no-matter what is thrown at it whether it is a 120+ piece orchestra, or a metal fusion instrumental trio or a jazz big band; it always shows an accurate picture. The sound is fairly balanced with a slightly V-shaped sound signature which makes them suitable for lower level listening but not for the people who like the midrange to stand out this is more about hearing the whole performance. The cause of the slight dip in the mid is diffuse field equalization, a skewed frequency balance developed to make the sound presentation more like that created by loudspeakers. size=14.0pt]This review has been written based on past 2 year’s observations. I am not a part of the audio industry or trade and I represent no one but myself, and this review is written based on my individual assessment of the Sennheiser HD250 Linear II headphones. I apologize in advance if there are any errors or use of poor grammar as English is not my first language. If anyone is offended or does not agree with this review, please ignore it as it is of no significance. [/size]

More about this manual

Every review needs a headline, and here’s one for the Sennheiser HD 250BT: they sound way more accomplished than seems credible at the price. size=12.0pt]• Excellent transient response thanks to its lightweight triple wound aluminum voice coil[/size]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment