276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff): 2 (Tom Gates)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Another fantastic story from Liz. My son devours these books and finds them hilarious. Love the writing and illustration style of them and they always inspires my son to illustrate things himself too." A. S. Tatton-Reid I'd like to see more from Delia the older sister in later episodes I think, see their relationship in a little more detail. Crammed with stories and sniggers, this hysterical journal brings you more manic mayhem from the crazy world of Tom Gates. Mr Fullerman has a class assignment: a family tree! Tom's ready to learn all about the Gates family, his friends and a furry creature (or two!).

Oma paksuse juures 346 lehekülje juures läheb raamat kiiresti edasi, sest teksti osa ühel leheküljel ei ole pikalt ja pildid annavad teksti edasi. Samas tekst ei ole alati sirgelt reas ja ühe kindla suuruse ja stiiliga, vaid erineb igal leheküljel. Mis muudab lugemise huvitavamaks. Absolute HIT! My little one has loved reading this. She has been really engaged and finished in record time. Brilliant book." Kylie83 Buy from our bookstore and 25% of the cover price will be given to a school of your choice to buy more books. *15% of eBooks. Home >

Cite this Entry

If you haven't seen the first book in the series - The Brilliant World of Tom Gates - now would be a good time to get hold of a copy. We can also recommend The Dunderheads by Paul Fleischman and David Roberts were the kids get one (or more) over on their teacher. Sí que és cert que molts dels problemes i situacions en que es troba el protagonista són difícils de creure però és divertit.

In this second book, the narrative continues on really, into a school holiday in which Tom determines he WILL do his homework... but later. Samas oli üks asi, mis mulle ei meeldinud ja mille tõttu ma lausa kaalusin raamatu pooleli jätmist, aga seda siiski ei teinud. Üksteise tögamine ja üksteisele ära panemine venna ja õe vahel. Ma arvan, et erinevast east hoolitama saadakse siiski omavahel paremini läbi, kui üksteist luusreks ja idoodiks nimetada. Tunnistan alati see ei pruugi nii olla :). Tom gets toothache, plays DogZombies first ever gig, and keeps forgetting about his review homework. Q: Who wants theirFIVE STARfunny story included in Oakfield School’s story book? A:EVERYONE! But what will Tom write about? Inspiration strikes when he looks at his excellent collection ofODD OBJECTSand remembers the funny stories behind each one. Marcus wants to write about Tom (which is annoying), Amy’s got a funny poem and Norman’s story is all about… cheese. But Mr Fullerman can only choose theFIVE STAR STORIES– will Tom get his work in on time? Addeddate 2022-10-14 16:16:13 Identifier tom-gates-excellent-excuses-and-other-good-stuff-pdfdrive Identifier-ark ark:/13960/s27zhvj605s Ocr tesseract 5.2.0-1-gc42a Ocr_autonomous true Ocr_detected_lang en Ocr_detected_lang_conf 1.0000 Ocr_detected_script Latin

Summary: The second book in the Tom Gates series follows the comic-style format and will appeal to boys - including the reluctant reader. It's great fun and despite seeming a little anarchic, right always prevails. Definitely recommended The Wrinklies are keen on giving presents AND they're planning a family outing which is going to be EPIC!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment