276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Armed and Dangerous: The Ultimate Battle Plan for Targeting and Defeating the Enemy

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At any rate, this book is not quite as unique as the author would like to believe it to be, but if you are looking for a book that combines personal stories as well as discussion about the workings of Satan in the contemporary world and in the lives of believers, this is certainly a worthwhile option. Contrary to some complainers, I like how Ty and Zane's relationship changed and became settled and gentle. Ty and Zane both felt guilty about his involvement in the case, but his presence was very important nonetheless. Now on to the actual review, which, by the way, contains SPOILERS, so if you haven't read the book yet, but still want to read this review, you're doing it at your own risk.

We read this series because we are in love with Ty and Zane but the development of the secondary characters (and all of their traits) are what bring the story into the realm of "all-time favorites".He finally left the past behind only to have his present and future overshadowed by fear that Nick O'Flaherty may try to steal Ty away from him. It is a perfect mixture out of a heartbreaking romance, an action thriller, a mind-blowing erotic and a warm sweet romantic comedy! I encourage you to add this book to your personal library as an available resource to prepare and equip you in spiritual warfare. The humor and sarcasm were flying like ping pong ball between Ty and Julian with Zane and Cameron being constant spectators, and I loved every page of it. I was thinking maybe they should be apart more in the future just so I can witness another reunion between them.

Overall, I love Ty, I loved how closer Ty and Zane have gotten and have I mentioned how much - yes you guessed it - I love Ty? There’s just something about this series that leaves me awkwardly speechless when it comes to review writing. I first learned of him through his testimony on YouTube last year (2016) and recently saw the same testimonial/video of this miraculous transformation again before learning about this book.Having spent the first 30ish years of his life trained as a priest and warlock in a satanic cult, Santeria and spiritualism, and now gloriously born again and preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ, he looks at the enemy of our soul a bit more clearly and helps the reader to take seriously the battle we are in. It’s an awesome book about the power and glory of our Lord Jesus Christ and the possibilities of a life yielded to God through Jesus Christ. Whether you aren't even sure what you believe about spiritual warfare, or whether you are ready to gain practical insight into how to battle the evil one, "Armed and Dangerous" is just what you've been looking for. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. So often when I read I get bogged down inside character dialog though and the author is incredibly astute in keeping that from happening.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment