276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gefen Clear Unflavoured Jello, 85g (Pack of 4) Instant Jelly Powder, Vegan Friendly, Easy to Prepare, Great for Desserts, Certified Kosher

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No idea what it is but ound it about two weeks ago in the fields behind my house in County Antrim. There have been no farm animals in the fields for months and only ever cattle. There are no rivers or streams nearby either.There were several pools of it in the three fields I was walking in at the time

This happened in Oakland, Oregon and was reported on Unsolved Mysteries. The mysterious substance literally RAINED FROM THE SKIES. Therefore it must obviously be a result from some biological programme. When they examined the substance it was found to contain human white blood cells and make people very ill.By no means is this a natural phenomenom whatsoever, and the Air Force's explanation is absolutely ridiculous. So no, no cover up here. I,ve seen this stuff on my golf course for years, always wondered what it is. Location is SW Pennines, have seen Deer on course, definatley no sheep, see Herons regularly. If you're diagnosed with an inherited type of glomerulonephritis, a doctor can advise you about the chances of someone else in your family being affected. I really believe that we can rule out Flora and Fauna as the producers of this Gunk, I live in deepest Kent and have come across some of this in my garden. So the amount and wide distribution of this substance tells me that the above are off the list of suspects.What is interesting is that the arrival of this "jelly" coincided with a meteor shower, so there is food for thought!I love some of the fascinating theories. Sorry to be boring, but as a lifelong naturalist I'm very familiar with this substance. Those who suggest it arises from frogs are correct. It is spawn jelly from a female frog which in autumn does not have visible eggs. Predators open the frog and discard the jelly before devouring the animal. Apart from herons, buzzards and owls are also known to do this, which is why the jelly is often found at the base of a tree or fence post. Each month, one of the two ovaries forms a follicle that holds an egg cell. The pain occurs when the follicle ruptures and releases the egg. Glomerulonephritis often happens if there's a problem with your immune system. It can be caused by inflammatory conditions like systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) or vasculitis.

We have rather a lot of this sustance in our small front garden in Gateshead. It is near the house and in a shaded damp area.

What jelly fruit should I do?

I photographed very similar material in a wood near Launceston on Saturday January 30th 2009. I anyone is interested in seeing the pictures...... Personally we think its ICE!! In case you havent noiticed its been snowing. When snow starts to melt it forms a slush which is exactly what this is!!! A friend and I witnessed strange fast moving green lights in the skies above Brittany some years ago, later the same evening we saw a patches of a green jelly like substance glowing brightly on the ground. Strange but true! On a clear liquid diet, the goal is to keep you hydrated while providing you with sufficient vitamins and minerals for energy. The diet is also intended to keep the stomach and intestines rested.

Eels, lots of them, overland migration they leave trails of slime which covers them. Ever hear the expresstion slippery as an eel? Its the slime organs. Reading all the comments it looks like its regurgitated frog spawn, from frog eating birds (herons etc). I'll go with that explanation as so many people have come to the same conclusion. Could it be fall out from the ozone? It all gathers together and then falls down in blobs of gel. That's where it's all going! once, a long time ago, i had this bouncy ball. i always used to bounce it while eating my puddings, and i was really happy, until one day, the ball burst. i was really upset, so i buried it at the end of my garden. A few weeks later, while the painful memory of my ball was still in my mind, i started finding this horrible looking jelly all over my garden, i think its a way of the dead trying to speak to us. peace out

I too have seen this in a remote part of Oxfordshire, I had assumed it was a side effect of climate change, or an unusual animal secretion from a mutated animal (I live near a power station, and there are a lot of overhead power lines). I feel much better now I know it's just Herons I remember finding this stuff years ago when out walking the dog near fishers pond It looked like agar jelly that was used in labs for growing plants I remember thinking.Now I have found it again can anybody tell me what it is rather than speculating However, always remember that gelatin takes a long time to set. Because of that, be patient during the process. Moreover, you can make it in advance. Or prepare it a day before the time you intend to serve it. Found a number of 2 - 3 foot diameter areas of the stuff in Glen Clova/Doll up around Dreish and Mayar August 15th-16th This stuff is particularly common in France and is looked on as a delicacy. Known as 'le blamange naturale' it is boiled and combined with fried chillies and Ardennes truffles to form a dipping sauce for frogs legs provencal.

I have something very similar in my garden! You can buy crystals (that smell of lemon) onto the garden to deter cats. When it rains they swell into what looks like snot! It looks the same.If you develop a lung infection, your symptoms usually get worse within a few days. This is known as an infective exacerbation. We found loads on Rannoch Moor next to Loch Laidon near Ranncoh station in September 08. Strange stuff. The globs of jelly look similar to these colonies of cyanobacteria called briazomes (not sure if this is the correct spelling) that my college biology class found growing on plants at the edge of a freshwater lake. I wonder if it's some form of briazome?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment