276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Groovy Uk Harry Potter Luna Lovegood Ladies Fleece Hoodless Bathrobe, One Size, Pink

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you would like to give further details, please include the technical details below when you contact us. And while McGonagall was leading and guiding, she wore a black outfit with a high collar, buttons and pronounced sleeves that made her look very powerful. Please tick if you would like to receive news, offers and information from our trusted and carefully selected partners that we think you might like. Alternatively you could make a similar costume using two pieces of card for the front and back, decorated to look like playing cards, attached with string and worn on the shoulders. You’ve got your adventurous classics like Alice in Wonderland and Matilda, or more modern icons like Katniss Everdeen and Rosie Revere.

I was silly not to take before photos as the difference between the ‘before and after’ was quite impressive. But nine-year olds change their minds quickly, and it turns out Emma had her heart set on cosplaying as Luna. That's why in the third film, the Golden Trio — Harry Potter (played by Daniel Radcliffe), Ron Weasley (played by Rupert Grint), and Hermione Granger (played by Emma Watson) — wears jeans and sweatshirts when they rescue Harry's godfather, Sirius Black (played by Gary Oldman), and why some Hogwarts students have unkempt shirts and ties during their lessons. These uniforms are] very heavy and they come from a different sort of culture, which is the Russian folklore or the Hapsburg folklore," she said. Okay, so he stole the stories of others to make himself famous, but you can’t deny that Gilderoy Lockhart had style in Chamber of Secrets.Draw and cut your character's face out of two giant pieces of card, then attach them to two shoulder straps for your kid to wear. This was a stressful and sad moment, but everyone pulled together and fought harder than ever before. I can imagine this lion hat would also look amazing as part of a Wizard of Oz Cowardly Lion costume. In the eight different installments of this franchise, there are dresses worn to fancy parties, robes that are worn around Hogwarts and luxurious layers that provide warmth, act as a sort of armor, or simply look stylish. Cut some oak leaf shapes out of yellow and orange card and glue them together to make these adorable fairy wings.

I remember when we reproduced them for the Orlando park, they couldn't believe the quality of it," Temime said. The ‘lace and dodgy little collar’ were made worse by Ron’s review of his Yule Ball attire: ‘I look like my great aunt Tessie. Find out what the golden rule is and get more details and tips on all of the ideas above on our Tips for easy World Book Day costumes page! Luna Lovegood (played by Evanna Lynch), a Ravenclaw who Harry befriends, is one of the most eccentric students at Hogwarts with a unique style to match.Tie your kid's hair into a sideways plait and put them in a cagoule and jeans to finish dressing up as District 12's unlikely hero.

This Harry Potter Luna Lovegood bath robe is officially licensed Harry Potter merch and features Luna’s glasses on the reverse. If you have a Harry Potter obsessed loved one then this is the ultimate girly dressing gown for her.

While in Goblet of Fire Hermione wore ‘robes made of a floaty, periwinkle-blue material’, big-screen Miss Granger wore a stunning pink tiered ombre gown for her date with Viktor Krum. Rita Skeeter is a prying journalist, as well as one of the best-dressed characters in the franchise. When designing uniforms for these additional wizarding schools, Temime said she sought inspiration from "a melting pot of different influences," ranging from history to folklore. Cut out the half you have drawn, fold it down the center (where the bridge of the nose goes) and copy onto the other side.

Now I must admit that I was probably a little bit ambitious when I decided to crochet a Lion Head hat, just four days before Comic-Con without a pattern. With so many movies and characters, a lot of robes have been seen, but Kingsley’s stand out amongst the rest. She said some of the most fun looks to create were for "Goblet of Fire," and included Hermione's Yule Ball gown, Ron's frilly dress robe, and the Beauxbaton and Durmstrang uniforms. For many, when they think of the best looks from the Harry Potter movies, they think of the pink dress Hermione Granger wore to the Yule Ball. This was another excuse for everyone to get more dressed up than usual, and Luna delivered and then some.Teaming chic blue silk dresses with matching capelets, shoes and hat, this outfit – again designed by Jany Temime - wouldn’t look out of place on the streets of Paris, never mind in a magical school. Chevron icon It indicates an expandable section or menu, or sometimes previous / next navigation options. trace the outline of your sunglasses frame onto a plain piece of paper, try to trace the shape of the lens also. There are loads of characters your daughter can dress as for World Book Day – and they don’t always have to be princesses! World Book Day is a great time to think about all the amazing girl characters there are in your kids’ favourite books.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment