276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Balance Bike, Green, Made of Aluminium, Hape My First Balance Bike. 12 months +

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tunnels Tunnels See our fantastic range of Tunnels products, hand made by UK artisans from natural timber materials. They’ve been named by many as the perfect 1st Birthday Present, with suitable colours that avoid gender stereotyping. It’s very expensive but super high-quality and you are effectively getting a balance bike and 2 sizes of pedal bike in 1. Small World Small World See our fantastic range of Small World products, hand made by UK artisans from natural timber materials.

I know with Raleigh I'm putting my son in safe hands as it's a trusted heritage brand – and the high quality is obvious straight away.

This ride-along helps them prepare for pedal bikes whilst improving their balance, independence and control. Jayne, mum of Zara, another of our child testers who has just turned 3, said, "Zara struggles with the other balance bike we have but she was successful with this one – it was very easy for her to use and she was super proud of herself. Balance bikes are not only fun to play with, they also help your little one to develop their sense of balance and their motoric skills. I can go super fast now on this new bike,” was the verdict of our child tester Jack, 3 (pictured above).

A great way to “tyre” kids out, our wooden balance bike is ideal for youngsters to start their journey towards full two-wheeled mobility! was the reaction of our child tester Flynn, 3 (pictured above), who was a big fan of the multi-coloured design. The Squish Balance Bike is a colourful and lightweight first bike that helps to build confidence and also makes parents' lives easier.Loose Parts and Construction Loose Parts and Construction See our fantastic range of Loose Parts and Construction products, hand made by UK artisans from natural timber materials. The Vogue has a colourful, customisable design that comes with more than 40 stickers and unique accessories including mini private registration plates.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment