276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nabisco Nilla Wafers Two 15 Ounce Packs Box

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Such a simple little cookie, perfect for snacking on its own or smothered in vanilla pudding and bananas (they also make a great banana cream pie crust). Used the ingredients exactly, but didn’t chill the dough because … lazy, and a bit of a time crunch … Used a piping bag and started checking on them early. Somehow I think the diet/low fat properties of any type of cookie kind of go down if you eat almost the whole three dozen in one day. Also grab a copy of my popular Gluten Free Cookie e-book With over 26 pages of gluten-free cookie baking tips and recipes, it’s a cookie resource you’ll definitely want to have. I just lay the peeled banana down nestled together, two in one group and three in another, and cut across them at once.

Next, add the egg, vanilla, and milk to the stand mixer bowl and blend these ingredients for about 30 seconds. The crusts were first introduced in 1992 alongside pie crusts flavored like two other Nabisco cookie brands, Oreos and Honey Grahams. Gradually you'll add the sugar, vanilla and vegetable oil to the mix, which will change the texture slightly, but don't worry! Social distancing rules have relaxed almost everywhere but I’m high risk and still very much aware that (at my house anyway) a line can form at the dessert table.This step helps the cookies to bake evenly, and it makes sure that your cookies release easily from the pan. Ok so I know it’s not terribly important but I app that you put the measurements next to their steps. is a lot larger in diameter Which would make the pudding spread across a larger surfacd area It may not seem like enough. These cookies have not been tested as gluten free, but if you want to try it, then a gluten free all purpose baking blend would be the best option. Hi Elaine, made with my gfJules Flour they will last longer since my Flour has a natural preservative.

And yes, I triple checked myself and I did indeed follow the recipe to a T and I have made them twice now just in case I did miss something but got the same results both times). Ease- This vanilla wafer cookies recipe is perfect if you are looking for an easy one-bowl recipe for vanilla wafers! If I’m going to be making banana pudding with them, sometimes I’ll leave them out uncovered overnight, just to make them a bit stale before I use them in the pudding.In the 1880s Mayer's mold-making experience led him to design a line of indirectly-lit, tin Christmas ornaments. In the bowl of your stand mixer, cream together butter and sugar on medium speed for at least two minutes, scraping down the sides as needed.

My teens are hardest to please when I try to make healthier versions of junk food and since both of them liked these, these are a big success in my house. When I was a kid, I used to pour the Nilla Wafers into a bowl, add milk and I had instant Nilla Wafer Cereal! Both salted and unsalted butter will yield good results, but I prefer using salted butter because it enhances the flavor better than one made with unsalted butter. It’s not always easy to get a vegan version of vanilla wafers, but even if they’re readily available, nothing really beats homemade. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.Mix cream of tarter with the remaining sugar and gradually beat in remaining sugar until stiff peaks form. I am always happy to help and point you in the right direction, even if it exists on another page, or in one of my many cookbooks.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment