276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Want My Potty! (Little Princess)

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In "I Want My Tooth", when his teeth are being brushed, he is shown without fangs and with humanlike incisors and molars. Politicians Kiss Babies: The Prime Minister claims he sometimes kisses babies and when the Princess wants to take his job, he shows her how by kissing Gilbert.

Maid does it in "Maid's Day Off?" while having a nap outside following a picnic by herself. As little woodland animals munch on the remains, she mutters to herself while snoring. Most of it is indecipherable, though "Where are the pigs?" can be made out at the end. Funny Photo Phrase: In "I Want My Tooth", everyone is having a group photo and they say, "Cheese!", except for the French-accented Chef, who says, " Fromage!". Mistaken for Own Murderer: In "Can I Keep It?", Taddy grows into a frog and the next morning, Princess thinks that "a horrible animal has eaten Taddy and it's still in the bowl!".

This book is ideal for younger children learning how to use the potty and go to the toilet independently. The book allows the reader to use a variety of voices and actions to match the desperate staff and residents of the castle to rush to the princess in time. At the end of "I Want to Play in the Rain", everybody plays in the rain, including Puss, who usually plays Cats Hate Water straight. At the end of "I Don't Want a Cold", the Princess recovers from her cold and everyone tries to have the picnic again. However, when the adults all sneeze, the Princess immediately assumes they've caught her cold and cancels the picnic. It's left unclear whether the adults really have caught her cold. Never Trust a Title: In "I Want My Treehouse", the Princess spends most of the episode not wanting her treehouse.

Cassandra Truth: In one of the books, the Little Princess is blamed for eating the Chef's chocolate cake, walking on the Maid's sheet, walking on the gardener's radishes, and muddying the house. She says she didn't do it, but nobody believes her. Turns out, the real culprit was their neighbour, a prince the princess's age. Though he did save her a piece of cake. Character Tics: The Princess has a habit of skipping when she's happy and circling her feet when she's lying. Read ATY 2022: book relate to Tarot card (empress: features royalty so conencted to name and features a mother so connected to symbolism) Carrying a Cake: The chef carries desserts sometimes. Sometimes something goes wrong and sometimes not.

In "I Didn't Do It", the lie that Scruff made the mess seemed reasonable, but the one before it was "Gilbert did it". Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": Amusingly enough, the only regular characters that have actual names are Little Princess's pets, the dog Scruff and the cat Puss. The title character is called either "Princess" or "the Princess" on the show itself. There's also the King, the Queen, the Chef, the Prime Minister, the Admiral, the gardener and the general. Some of the later guest characters, such as Great Uncle Walter and Maid's nephew, Algie, also have names. Not Allowed to Grow Up: Zigzagged. The Princess stays four, while her brother (who does not appear in the show) seems to have aged two years. Secret Room: Subverted in one episode. The Princess discovers a room in the castle which nobody uses and thinks it's a secret one only she knows about, but it turns out that everybody knows about it, they just don't use it because they see it as useless. Imagine Spot: When Princess is trying to water Scruff & Puss, Scruff imagines himself and Puss in a desert, experiencing a Hollywood Mirage.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment