276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Den of Vipers

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Garrett is the restraint and choking one mostly due to his PSTD after being almost killed by an ex-fiance. The restraints were Roxy’s idea to help him not get triggered. His extremely affectionate and bold personality with his little bird when he wasn't getting down and freaky helped to offset his more extreme sexual proclivities helping to Showcase a much more human side to him, at least with his little bird. Diesel got Roxy right from the onset his eccentric madness almost stripping away at the usual artifice.

Like it may be slightly crazy for me to say, but Diesel was the first Viper that I fell for because he was himself from the beginning. He wasn’t hiding his bloodlust and need for pain and destruction, and once Roxy had his attention, he vowed to protect her (but not from himself). Even during his most intense moments he was always thinking about her and ways that he could make her happy and feel pleasure. And to be honest, he was the most frequent comic relief in the book. She is determined to remain free from the clutches of Ivar. Moreover she wants revenge, wants to protect her friends and believes she has found her soulmate.Garrett is a tall muscular guy and he hates women and doesn’t like them being near him or touching him. He once fell in love and it went bad and he was betrayed, so he is determined not to make that mistake again no matter how much he wants Roxy. Garrett is the enforcer and he and Diesel make sure they are getting paid by those who owe them money and are in charge of the not so legal businesses. Though the vipers run the city and most of the cops are on their payroll. They can basically do what they want without fear.

The viper guys lmao they made my kitty clench in disgust more than anything 🤣 some scenes just threw me. If you like wattpad written by 12 yo one direction fans, you’ll be just fine. The writing style is -1 star. I did not understand the whole inner darkness of Garrett and Diesel, just psycho dudes thrown at your face for no reason, the girl deserved them, she’s the most annoying one. Girl gets sold to big bad mafia group called the vipers (really, were all other names taken that you decided 'vipers' was a cool name?) This book was recommended by a Facebook group, and I am so pleased I read it. It is RH, and you can see the different relationships which Roxy has with each of the Vipers individually, and how she strengthens the relationships between them.Most of the early sex scenes are not what I would are explicitly consensual. Roxy never says no but she also never says yes. It’s assumed by the guys as most of those scenes are written from their POV, not Roxy’s. They see her as not fighting as her saying yes, especially when they find her panties wet. And the ones that are in her POV, she admits she’s consenting to each of them even if she hates herself for it concerning they are her captors. Ok after seeing all the hype about this book I finally caved. It’s a long book, not that I’m opposed to long books, I rather enjoy them. I also enjoy RH/why choose books as well. Something’s surprised me about this book though.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment