276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jasper Conran Signature Woman Eau De Parfum 100ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It contains French lemon verbena, Paraguay petitgrain, soft ginger, Kaffir lime leaf, ylang ylang, bourbon, vetiver, tree moss, soft amber and musk. So I waited for the scent to calm down, give some warmth, sweetness or whatever could pass for a feminine character.

A classic yet contemporary design with a luxurious feel is fused in each Jasper Conran Woman gift set, containing a 100ml Woman Eau de Parfum with its 100ml Body Cream leaving the skin sensuously soft and delicately perfumed. Jasper Conran Blush Woman Eau De Parfum Gift Set (30ml) is an attractively presented 2-piece fragrance gift set for women comprising a 100ml shower gel and 30ml EDP in this floral woody musk fragrance for women.Our online pharmacy (Online pharmacy, prescriptions and local chemists UK ) registration number is 9010492 and the registered pharmacy address is: Well, Healthcare Service Centre, Meir Park, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 7UN. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). And it should - I mean the similarity, not the slap on the face - similar notes of citruses and petitgrain. Not something I'd put on when I wanted to feel girly or seductive, but still it has a useful place in my fragrance arsenal.

With this scent, you possess the power to enchant and captivate, leaving an unforgettable mark wherever you go. This fragrance lingers with a subtle base of musk, leaving an understated, long-lasting trail of beauty. The fragrance gently slips from citruses into something very pleasantly clean and freshly sweet and even lightly sensual (but in a sort of "pretty", not naughty and almost masculine way, which to me is a good thing as I like masculine fragrances! You can find out more about checking if an online pharmacy is operating legally from the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).

Possession Woman is for the modern woman who wants to embrace her sensuality, exuding confidence and sophistication with every spritz. The top notes of bergamot provide a bright, inviting opening, while the heart notes of jasmine add a touch of femininity and sophistication.

Originally the Eau de Cologne was a unisex scent, though I could bet a small fortune it has not stayed so.

The packaging is clear glass, light gold liquid and white cap, so I am trying to imagine a woman in simple white, but this seems just wrong. At the later stages, however, to me this is so "sofisticated" and elegant, I can't shake off an image of a very well dressed woman in a busines environment, certainly not a leisure fragrance to me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment