276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Terratek Cordless Grass Strimmer 20V 1HR Fast Charge Grass Trimmer with 30X Blades, 2X Batteries and Charger Included.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Compared to all of the strimmers that I tested, Terratek’s cordless strimmer required the least amount of assembly. You’ll probably end up going through at least two or three blades in a 30-minute strimming session, maybe more. The blade is sharp and coated to stop it from sticking, and the blades are very easy to replace should you ever need to. I am extremely happy with the cordless strimmer it is light weight and very powerful I wanted an affordable one which with all the bits that it comes with it is excellent value, it is more than i expected it would be.

The large 25cm trimming diameter delivers an all-round cutting performance, ideal for cutting your garden down to size in no time at all.This is longer than most of the other strimmer batteries I’ve used, which is surprising since these batteries are smaller. Most of the time, the strimmer can be adjusted in a way that makes strimming these sections a breeze.

The blade length on this is 45cm ( just under 18" ) so not a huge width, but big enough for most hedges. It also has an edging function, and has been designed to make it easy to switch between its strimming and edging modes. Handles - The strimmer has a telescopic handle which lets you adjust its height between 95cm and 115cm.It’s worth noting that I used the Einhell GC-CT cordless strimmer, which also makes use of plastic blades, on similar weeds and it was able to handle those just fine. The battery is interchangeable with other Terratek products and the head can be adjusted easily to do neat edges. This, combined with the cost of blades, means that this strimmer wouldn’t offer value for those who strim regularly.

CUTTING DIAMETER: Large 25cm trimming diameter delivers an all-round cutting performance, ideal for cutting your garden down to size in no time at all. To find this out, I decided to test the strimmer on various patches of long grass around my farm, as well as a diverse selection of weeds, from spindly thistle stems to overgrown brambles, docks, and nettles. The strimmer comes with a pack of plastic blades, along with an extra one that’s already clipped in, saving you from having to do this too. It is largely dependent on the length of the grass but from a single full charge of the strimmer you can expect to get around 100 yards.Performance - The Terratek 20V Cordless Strimmer is a 2-in-1 grass trimmer and edger, switching between the two quickly with its 180 degree rotating trimming head. With my wealth of knowledge and expertise, I am confident that I can provide you with valuable insights and recommendations when it comes to selecting the right lawn mower for your lawn. Over the years, I have honed my skills in writing informative articles and creating helpful videos for various blogs and publications. Features: Weight 2kg Cutting Width 25cm Battery Included Yes (Two) Charging Time 90 mins (Per Battery) Max.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment