276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GULIkit KingKong 2 Pro Wireless Controller for Switch, Bluetooth Controller with Hall Effect Sensing Joystick, No Drift, No Deadzone, Auto Pilot Gaming, Compatible with Switch/PC/Android/Mac/IOS

£33.85£67.70Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Main buttons on the controller I wasn't happy with, rubber domes feel better than those mechanical switches. It did feel a little better if you mod or lubricate them with Krytox 205g0. (Note not to lubricate the tactile bump you will lose a tactile feel doing that. The aim is to smooth out the downforce and enhance the tactile feel)

This controller is rather weird when it comes to the unboxing experience. The box is rather small, and opening it reveals the usual things – a user manual, a USB-C cable for charging (which is excellent), and also the controller itself in this hard plastic clamshell case. It is also versatile in that it supports both wired and wireless gameplay, a feature that even pricier counterparts don’t include. Its integrated 1000 mAh battery will also last for several dozens of hours which help provide some peace of mind to the user. All setings are made by holding button and pressing relavant button. Setings are cleared by default upon restart under normal mode, but can be saved under Professional Player Mode. A few notes I'd like to add.. And sorry for the super long comment but I'm very passionate about this controller and what I've watched this company do over the years..The new buttons are no longer membrane buttons, they are mechanical switches. I'm really excited to see how these will feel and perform The box is also different too. So, if you’re planning to buy the GuliKit Smart KingKong Pro controller, make sure to look out for this box.

From what I’ve tried, the battery life is just crazily long. I played a lot of GTA V and Xenoblade Chronicles and it seems to last about 8 to 10 hours within a single charge. That’s amazing. Should you buy the GuliKit Smart KingKong Pro controller DINPUT is the old connection protocol on Windows and it is recommended to play retro games on Windows or simulator. Mostly it is XINPUT mode for new games on Windows now. Hold the mode button on controller to switch it to Android iOS mode. 2. Press the pairing button on controller 2 seconds to start pairing with scrollingIt most definitely DOES have analog triggers. Works for PC and Android even though the switch doesn't utilize the analog triggers. This Pro model of the GuliKit KingKong 2 features Auto Pilot Gaming (APG) which records your controller actions for up to 10 minutes and will then auto-run it without any interaction from you. It is excellent for time consuming repeated actions such as farming for gold! The controller feels a bit bigger but comfortable with the texture I don't feel greasing playing long sessions or multiple days. Up for adding vibration,down for reducing vibration. 4 levels vibration adjustment. The lowest level is vibration off.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment