276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Easy Green 1,300 Yard Golf Rangefinder - With Vibrating Pin Lock & Slope Compensation Technology, White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The rangefinder depending on the make and model comes shaped like a horizontal or vertical pair of binoculars. Activate your rangefinder and hold it to your dominant eye, closing or squinting the other to focus your vision through the lens. This model though is for the golfer with a steady hand who plays a lot in a buggy and wants the option of slope-adjusted distances available. Don't worry about the fact that it's a site for hunters, there you can find some variant for those who enjoy golf.

Laser Rangefinder Reviews | Golf Monthly Laser Rangefinder Reviews | Golf Monthly

We hope you found this guide on the best golf rangefinders informative, and if you want more tech, check out our best golf simulator piece. You also get 6x magnification, so you get a clear view when looking through the viewfinder and we also liked the weight, durability the way it sits well in the hand. Read through the product description for Easygreen 1300 Laser Golf Rangefinder to get an understanding of the materials the product is made from. When I bought my own I opted to spend more (Tour V5 Shift) as it was within my budget at the time, a brand that I trust ,and is well represented in our country.We love the Voice Caddie SL3 Active Hybrid GPS Rangefinder, in fact we like it so much, we selected it for Editor's Choice 2023. All of which gives a golfer a set of accurate distances which dictate how far and what approach the golfer should take when playing the hole.

13 Best Golf Laser Rangefinders On The Market In 2021 The 13 Best Golf Laser Rangefinders On The Market In 2021

I'm sure many of the less expensive options will perform well enough and probably no need to spend money on the most expensive. Accuracy,Fast Flagpole Lock,6X Magnification,Distance/Angle/Speed Measurement for Golf,Hunting https://www.

Is the promotion Easygreen 1300 Golf Rangefinder not really what you are looking for or has the offer expired? By pressing the two buttons on top of the device together, you can toggle between five brightness settings depending on the lighting. The display and graphics are clear with a yardage to the pin displayed at the top with the slope calculation and the actual playing yardage shown at the bottom. The case is sturdy and easy to get in and out of through an elasticated opening but, if you just want to have it quickly to hand, then it's so small that you can simply leave it in a handy pocket.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment