276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LACOSTE Challenge Eau de Toilette, 90 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Simple, effective skincare from excellent brands like Clarins Men, Palmers, and Glamglow deliver results without any fuss. Top notes are Amalfi Lemon, Tangerine and Bergamot; middle notes are Ginger, Lavender and Violet Leaf; base notes are Teak Wood and Ebony Wood. If you have consented to this at checkout or by manually signing up we may also use data you have provided to send you targeted, automated messages informed by the products you have purchased or browsed.

A very interesting choice by Lacoste is Hayden Christensen who is presented as the advertising face and new strength of the Lacoste brand. Our range spans all scent categories from subtle beauties like For Her from Narciso Rodriguez, to potent perfumes like Black Orchid from Tom Ford, to classics like the sublime Chanel No 5. The first Lacoste for Men launched in 1984, emblazoned with the unmistakeable logo and warmly welcomed by afficionados of the brand. Violet leaf comes on like Fahrenheit as well but ginger is just quite overwhelming that I can easily overlook the violet leaf.

However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. The face of the brand and the fragrance is Hayden Christensen, known for his role of Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars. I expected this to be a sport type scent, (the bottle IS a tennis racquet handle) but it is not quite as aromatic as a sportscent. Perhaps that's because most of those in this group made these days bend towards the aquatic, and those are infamous to me for making me queasy as soon as they hit my skin. Lacoste Challenge is a dynamic and energetic aftershave designed to inspire men to embrace the life's challenges with confidence, flair and enthusiasm.

I like to apply it after drying off from the shower and then let it air dry before I put my shirt on. Perfume Challenge by Lacoste arrives on the market in May and it will be available in flacons made of transparent glass with a black stopper decorated with a white crocodile, symbol of the house. The heart is what I think eventually won me over-lush green violet leaves, lovely dry lavender and warm moist ginger. I don't find it unique as there are many Orange/Citrus based ones out there, but this one opens up sharp and stays on for a while, good for a summer outdoor game, keeps you fresh throughout. A heart of this fragrant challenge hides ginger combined with aromatic lavender and violet leaves, creating a perfect, pleasant and sensual harmony.It could be my favorite warm-weather, t-shirt dumb reach right now - and unique enough (as a non-aquatic) in its cheap, dumb-reach group of fragrances that I dare say it's "always-own-the-next-bottle" good for me. Any payment information entered is processed by trusted third parties who are in turn compliant with current data legislation. With this the user can measure the advertising ROI as well as track Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment