276°
Posted 20 hours ago

doodlecards Thinking Of You Christmas Card - Medium Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It could be that you simply want to say hi and give your friend or loved one a nice little surprise in the mail. That’s great! There's no shortage of cards to let people know you're thinking of them at Christmas. You can take a look through the Twinkl Party Christmas Card Collection to find a design that you think they'll love. There are plenty more colourful Christmas scenes like this 'Thinking of You' Penguin Christmas Card in a range of styles. If you're separated from people this year and want to send your wishes from afar, this I Can't Wait to Celebrate With You Christmas Card is great. It's a sweet message to let them know how much you miss them. Or you might prefer this Mistletoe Christmas Card or 'To My Special One' Christmas Card for a romantic message. Whether your recipient lives minutes away or half a world away, it’s a nice touch to let them know you miss them.

A warm closing is a great way to finish even a very casual message. Choose one of ours, or create your own. Writing Christmas cards can be tough. If you aren't sure what to write in your 'Thinking of You' Penguin Christmas Card try some of these handy ideas. It’s hard to go wrong by letting your friend or loved one know you’ve been thinking about them. In fact, it’s pretty much an automatic feel-good message. Writing Tip: A simple “miss you” message is probably a little sad all by its lonesome, but it makes a good lead-in to a “Let’s Talk” or “Let’s Get Together” message… There are plenty of lovely messages you can add to send your holiday wishes. You could write a longer message, sharing holiday memories and updates from the last year. Or you can keep it simple with a classic holiday greeting! Here are some of our favourites:Writing Tip: If you do suggest a follow-up chat, be sure to follow through. Don’t let “soon” turn into six months.

Hola! Just thought I’d try multi-tasking by practicing my Spanish and saying hi to you at the same time.” If you'd like something a bit more general, this Elf Graphic Christmas Card and Reindeer Graphic Card are brilliant designs. Their bold and modern design is sure to stand out on any mantelpiece. What can I write inside my Christmas card? Writing Tip: Take care not to blame your recipient for losing touch, even inadvertently. “I haven’t heard from you in a while” can seem innocent enough when you write it, but to your reader, it can come across as though you’re placing all responsibility for keeping in touch on their shoulders.Maybe you’re mostly just curious about what’s going on with the person you’re writing to. Asking “How are things?” is a good way to express caring and start a conversation. At times like this, a card can really come to the rescue. Taking the time to sign, seal and send a card communicates that you’ve been thinking about your recipient and truly care about keeping up your relationship. The fact that a card is a little out of the ordinary day-to-day flow is a nice bonus. It will grab your recipient’s attention in a friendly way and invite follow-up.

Whether you choose a Hello, Keep in Touch, Thinking of You, or blank card, we’ve got ideas to help you add a meaningful message when you sign it. And the good news is, you don’t need to write much to show you care. We’ve organized our tips by message type, but feel free to mix and match to say all you want to say. I just came across an old photo of us, and it got me thinking about how much fun we always have together…”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment