276°
Posted 20 hours ago

One More Chance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Answer his call tonight instead of sending it to voice mail. He wants to hear your voice. At least give him that. It might make you feel better, Mase said. This wasn’t the first time he’d urged me to answer Grant’s calls. I hadn’t told Mase why I’d left. I couldn’t stand the idea of Mase hating Grant. He wouldn’t understand why Grant had reacted the way he had. And he’d never forgive him. They would be family one day. This baby would make them family.

So here we are…again. Corresponding after the completion of one of your books….again. A book for which I have but one very important thing to say. I am sitting here trying to figure out how to continue this review. I don't want to go into detail, but I seem to be at a loss for words with this one. I know he's capable of so much more. I want to experience the more. I have no doubt that you'll deliver the more."So you didn’t love Grant’s first book? Join the club. After reading One More Chance, I can officially say that Abbi Glines has redeemed Grant’s first book for me. I have been a Grant fan since the first Rush book. He was one of my favorites in the Rosemary Beach series. But after reading his first book, I was over him. He did some things that really made me not like him. I had high hopes that Abbi could turn it around and make him my Grant again. And she did. I really enjoyed the second part of Grant and Harlow’s story.

And if you’re not first to the man you love and if he isn’t willing to risk everything to be with you then what is the point. So many things happened in this book and Grant and Harlow's relationship was tested big time! I became so emotional when Grant begged Harlow for one more chance, asking her to forgive him and start all over again. When things became even more complicated, putting Harlow's life at risk, I became an emotional mess!

Grant eventually finds out where Harlow is and goes to get his woman! ;)) He really shows her how he feels and they work through their issues. Things aren't easy but they are stronger together. Grant was a big fraidy cat in book one but I didn’t mind because it was believable for a guy to mess up with a great girl like he did. Going into this book two I was excited to see how this playboy/Nan’s bitch planned on redeeming himself. I brushed the wisps of hair that had fallen out of my pony­tail holder out of my face. He wouldn’t understand why I couldn’t tell Grant. I was tired of having this conversation with him. No one will persuade me to give up my baby. I will not choose myself over this child. I can’t. I won’t. I just... don’t ask me to again, just understand that I have to do this my way.

Even though I didn't know, I knew. You did this Abbi. I can honestly say, I am satisfied. Satisfaction you provided. And for that, I thank you! You continue to addict me, and I can't wait for the next ride.The fear was there that maybe they were right... maybe I wouldn’t make it. But I believed I would. I wanted this baby. I wanted to love and hold my baby and show that I would do anything for it. I wanted a child of my own. I wanted it enough to live. I was determined that I could do this. I would do this. An overheard conversation about the past of Nan and Grant revealed something that was never explained and I want to know! Five places today. Major will be here for lunch. He called this morning to let me know he was on his way into town. Dad agreed to hire him for the next six months. He needs a break from the drama at home, and we need another strong pair of arms around here. Mase fell into step beside me as we walked toward his parents’ large white farm house with its wraparound porch and flowers in the window boxes. Mase had grown up with the perfect life. The kind that kids like me don’t believe in unless they’ve seen it. I wanted to give that kind of life to my child.

Grant’s growth as a character was phenomenal. He was really able to man up and do what was right throughout the story, which was supporting Harlow. Now to Harolw. Harlow has so much strength, hope and determination. With everything going on in her life, she was one tough girl. She didn’t take the easy road. She did what she thought was right. Harlow and Grant were a team. They drew strength from each other. It was a beautiful thing to see. If you remember, I made a few bold predictions in my review of Take a Chance. Predictions blanketed with my faith in you Abbi, and the direction you'd hopefully take us (i.e. Grant) in One More Chance. I wanted to go there. You took us there. And for the naysayers with their Grant hating nay saying, you will definitely be silenced after reading One More Chance. It's time to give Grant one more chance. This entire book encompasses the idea--One. More. Chance.I can't forget Nan. *SMDH* It was good until we got the chapter from her POV. I don't even want to think about her book. There is a particular plot point that this story focuses around, so there isn’t much I can say without ruining that part of the story... I’ll just say that I loved Harlow and I luuuuvvvveeeed Grant. Answers to questions: I plan on writing Tripp two books also. And YES I am going to write Rush Too Far which is Rush’s version of Fallen Too Far. Not sure on release date for that one either.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment