276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tangled

£5.865£11.73Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For most of my life, I never imagined I’d get married. But Kate did the impossible: she changed me. I think we can all agree I was pretty frigging awesome before, but now I’m even better. For those ladies out there who are listening, let me give you some free advice: If a guy who you just met at a club calls you baby, sweetheart, angel, or any other generic endearment? Don’t make the mistake of thinking he’s so into you, he’s already thinking up pet names. She smiles compassionately. “You need a good, hot meal. You need a shower. You’ll feel better then.” So, I see her beginning to smile when, in a small voice that I don’t even recognize, I say, “She’s marrying someone else. She didn’t…she didn’t want me, Lex.” On my way to the bathroom, I can’t help but think of how it all happened. I had a good life once. A perfect life. And then it all got shot to shit.

Then, just when Drew is on the cusp of having everything he wants, his overblown confidence threatens to ruin it all. Will he be able untangle his feelings of lust and tenderness, frustration and fulfillment? Will he rise to the most important challenge of his life? Then she’s pissed again. “For God’s sake, Matthew, why didn’t you call me sooner? How could you let this happen?” But this isn’t just any posh New York wedding. You’ve seen my friends, you’ve met our families, you know you're in for a treat. Everyone wants their wedding to be memorable. This one’s going to be un-frigging-forgettable.

It felt so unfinished. I want answers. Does Sophia ever find out why Kyle did what he did? Why did Kayla? What happens to Bax and where does Ryan go? Does she ever get to go home? Give me more of her and Josh together. GIVE ME SMUT. I know I know that not every book is smutty or needs smut. But this has the perfect line up. I can’t even say it’s closed door. We don’t even get that. It’s just tension build up and then nothing. It’s just ends. They get interrupted or the subject gets changed and nothing ever happens.

In the fourth sexy romance by the New York Times bestselling author of Tangled and Twisted, Drew and Kate can’t wait to tie the knot—if they can survive the pre-wedding festivities. But I told her it would never happen—it wasn’t what I wanted. Why bring a book to the library? Why bring sand to the beach? Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free? That being said, there were some unexpected incidents in Vegas last weekend that could have been a problem. It was kind of... my final test. I grasp the pillow that’s been resting on my lap since the flu started. I push my face into it and inhale deeply. It smells like vanilla and lavender. Crisp and clean and addictive.Furthermore, the ending was abrupt and left me feeling feeling like I shouldn’t have bothered. There needed to be more explanations for the choices made. It seemed as though the author attempted a stylistic choice with the sudden conclusion, but it did not fit well with the rest of the story. It felt incomplete. She removes her mouth with a pop and catches like a major leaguer as I jizz in her hand. Afterward, I move to the sink to clean up and zip up. Redhead looks at me with a smile as she rinses with a travel-sized bottle of mouthwash from her bag. I know what you’re thinking—what the hell did you do this time? Relax. Let’s not judge, or call for my castration, until you've heard the whole story. I hear further shuffling of beer bottles and garbage, and I know she’s starting to straighten the mess up. I’m not the only neat freak in my family. This reads like a wattpad story and was so painful to read its hilarious. I forced myself to finish it and it actually hurt.

TANGLED Sophia never saw herself falling in love and she certainly didn't see herself falling in love with the golden boy at her high school. But it happened and before she knew it, she was pulled into his world.Katherine Brooks is brilliant, beautiful and ambitious. She refuses to let anything - or anyone - derail her path to success. When Kate is hired as the new associate at Drew’s father’s investment banking firm, every aspect of the dashing playboy’s life is thrown into a tailspin. The professional competition she brings is unnerving, his attraction to her is distracting, his failure to entice her into his bed is exasperating.

DO YOU SEE THAT UNSHOWERED, unshaven heap on the couch? The guy in the dirty gray T-shirt and ripped sweatpants?

Drew.” She shakes my shoulders gently. I give in and sit up, rubbing the exhaustion from my eyes as I do. “Talk to me,” she begs. “What’s going on? What happened?” Tangled is not your mother’s romance novel. It is an outrageous, passionate, witty narrative about a man who knows a lot about women…just not as much as he thinks he knows. As he tells his story, Drew learns the one thing he never wanted in life, is the only thing he can’t live without.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment