276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L.O.L. Surprise! 118992EUC LOL Glitter Colour Change Pearl 6 Surprises-Including Doll & Lil Sister, Outfits, Accessories & Bubbly Fizz-Collectable-Suitable from 4 Years-Turquoise, Blue

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

LOL Surprise collectible dolls with stylish hair, outfits, and many detailed accessory pieces make a perfect toy for kids, including 4 years old and up girls and boys for imaginative pretend play! From MGA Entertainment, creators of LOL Surprise fashion and collectible dolls, Rainbow High fashion dolls, Na Na Na Surprise dolls, Bratz fashion dolls, MGA's Dream Ella, MGA's Glitter Babyz, Lalaloopsy, Poopsie Surprise dolls, Baby Born Surprise baby dolls and collectibles, Little Tikes kids toys and many other favorite brands.

Introducing the LOL Surprise Glitter Color Change Pearl Surprise! Each sparkly pearl comes with an exclusive LOL collectible doll and Lil sister to collect. Unwrap the playset and discover 6 shimmery surprises to unbox, including a bubbly fizz. Drop the fizz into a large bowl of water and discover a unique reveal appear. Each pair of sisters also comes with a glittery color change surprise! Feed the doll water from their bottle, place the bubble stopper in, and dunk your doll and the Lil Sis in water to see an all-new way to color change. The sparkly case can also become a purse, a storage case for your dolls, and a playset. There are 2 colors, or 4 exclusive dolls, with the LOL Surprise Glitter Color Change Pearl Surprise to collect. span itemprop="name">Toxic. So gross.My daughter wanted this so badly I finally gave in and let her buy it. The glitter bomb thing smelled like toxic chemicals and left a gross plastic residue all over everything the water touched. Made my whole kitchen smell like burning plastic and seriously irritated my daughter’s hands. Disgusting.

Date published: 2022-12-29