276°
Posted 20 hours ago

King of Greed: the instant Sunday Times bestseller - fall into a world of addictive romance . . . (Kings of Sin)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I do wish there was a little more angst, but like I’ve said before above, when you’ve loved someone for so long, it’s hard to just walk away like they meant nothing to you, and Ana executed that beautifully. She stood by her husband while he built an empire, but now that they’ve reached the top, she realizes he’s no longer the man she fell for. I prefer when different times are represented in different parts, maybe by creating separate sections for them such as Part 1: Past and Part 2: Present.

I think these were cleverly developed and helped to let the reader get to know more about the characters.

He has everything—a beautiful home, a beautiful wife, and more money than he could spend in a lifetime. She is encapsulated in a golden, egg-like being, with a mouth at the top and a transparent part on the front, making the girl inside it visible. When it becomes clear that she’ll always come second to his work, she finally takes charge of her life and puts herself first – even if it means leaving the only man she’s ever loved. Each clout with the weapon gives a satisfying sensation to the wielder, but one must be careful not to get carried away.

I hated how my eyes always went to him in a room full of people and how I couldn't stop thinking about him no matter how hard I tried. In The Psychology of Money, award-winning author Morgan Housel shares 19 short stories exploring the strange ways people think about money.He finally realized the most important thing in his life is Alessandra and is worried that it is now too late. She spends her days juggling mom-life, reading, blogging, planning date nights with her husband and working as a nurse. When Dominic learns that Alé wants a divorce because she hasn’t been happy for many years he is in shock. When she’s not reading or writing, Ana is busy daydreaming and scouring Yelp for her next favorite restaurant. Reserved, controlled, and proper to a fault, Kai Young has neither the time nor inclination for chaos - and Isabella is chaos personified.

Seven steamy billionaires based on the seven deadly sins, The King of Greed is a contemporary romance set against a corporate backdrop and it has all the romantic tension to keep the pages turning.

The final quote of The King of Greed's bio (and subsequently her selection screen text) is a modified version of the lyrics for the fourth movement of Gustav Mahler’s Symphony No. I also wasn’t a fan of the time jumps, past, present, future, it doesn’t matter, I prefer them to be taken into parts rather than interrupting the flow of the story. There are several flashbacks throughout this book, and they give us some great insight into both characters, but especially Dominic’s upbringing.

The King of Greed, The Servant of Wrath, The Queen of Hatred, The Knight of Despair are all part of the same Magical Girl group. What I loved about his character is that he never crosses a line that Alessandra isn’t willing to wipe from the board.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Main Hi Kahaani Hoon”, an Audible Original is a weekly storytelling show of 20 episode from Audible, written-created-performed by Major Akhill Pratap; an ex-Army Officer popularly known as The Soldier and The Storyteller. Cue Dominic going out of his mind with worry, not only for his wife’s safety but also for the future of their marriage. Insta-killing an unequipped librarian attributed with Kizuna/Extreme Fatigue After an ally dies, gain 1 Strength and 1 Endurance each Scene for the rest of the Act. Seeing her struggle and eventually accomplish her dream was incredibly satisfying, and I loved watching her blossom as much as I loved seeing Dominic grovel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment