276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vortex Dome STEM Desk Toy - Handmade in the UK by David Fowler

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The trouble with fluids is that they’re transparent. From a fluids dynamics perspective, this is problematic if you want to study their behaviour. Various flow visualization techniques exist, Rheoscopic fluids being one of the more beautiful approaches. Transparency NateNeurotic - 3d Modeller and Texture Artist. Created all the Chimps and the Orang Utan, including Lester. Created the Mutant Cats. Taking the absolute size of the Vorticity vector and plotting its distribution at each time step is about the best one can hope for in easily emulating what a Rheoscopic fluid shows.

Menter, F.R. Eddy viscosity transport equations and their relation to the k-ε model. J. Fluid Eng. 1997, 119, 876–884. [ Google Scholar] [ CrossRef] The establishment: It's ok for young kids Upton about 12, easily got bored after 30 minutes but that's probably due to us being used to a bigger establishment from where we live up north. Nicoud, F.; Ducros, F. Subgrid-scale stress modelling based on the square of the velocity gradient tensor. Flow Turbul. Combust. 1999, 62, 183–200. [ Google Scholar] [ CrossRef] By the way guys, we love fan-art! So if anyone wants to get their work displayed on our blog, make something nice and tell us about it! DonKnotts - Texture Artist. Created the clean Dome textures, as well as custom pieces exclusive to BBD. Created the outer models for the Dome, and various other textures, like the textures for Deadpan\'s Cane.Quetzlsacatanango - Rigger and Mash-up Artist. Rigged Lester in particular and various other models. Here are some of the attributes that were valued in the old, traditional mindset, often referred to as fixed mindset, and, in comparison, what these new times are calling for in the 21st century, the growth mindset. The comfort zone, or status quo, is no longer viable as a modern business stance. 20th Century Leadership Mindset Tavakol, M.M.; Abouali, O.; Yaghoubi, M. Large eddy simulation of turbulent flow around a wall mounted hemisphere. Appl. Math Model 2015, 39, 3596–3618. [ Google Scholar] [ CrossRef] Use this like a spinning top, or place on its edge. Touch the Gyroscope to see how it responds, and precesses.

Savory, E.; Toy, N. The separated shear layers associated with hemispherical bodies in turbulent boundary layers. J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerod. 1988, 28, 291–300. [ Google Scholar] [ CrossRef]As I drove home after the Dome experience, I started thinking about the article on Leadership Mindset that I had committed to writing for the e.MILE People Development Magazine. I thought to myself “What a great tool the Dome’s immersion experience is to blow out our old and outdated mindset, be it our mindset around our self-leadership, or the leadership of our team(s) or organization!” Witnessing the effects of the 360 °immersive environment and interactive technologies — as companies such as Nike, Nokia, and Xbox have done to create brand activation — can definitely be a portal for leadership transformation. A leadership mindset Menter, F.R. Two-equation eddy-viscosity turbulence models for engineering applications. AIAA J. 1994, 32, 1598–1605. [ Google Scholar] [ CrossRef][ Green Version] The card system is dodgy. We weren't fully informed on how it worked and on many occasions double tapped the card readers thinking we had to collect our points after playing by tapping.....but it automatically added points to the game, so what was happening was that we were tapping to play again.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment