276°
Posted 20 hours ago

5000mah Battery Pack for Meta Oculus Quest 2 & Elite Head Strap, Lightweight Portable VR Power Charger Battery Extender Rechargeable for Meta Accessories for 3 Hours Extended Playtime

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Personally, I get the most comfortable Quest 2 experience with the FrankenQuest mod which uses the HTC Vive Deluxe Audio Strap. I think both of Facebook’s Elite Straps are good, but not quite as snug as that mod. But with the extra weight of the VR Power 2, wearing the Elite Strap was the most comfortable I’ve been on Quest 2 outside of using my FrankenQuest, and the first time I’ve genuinely considered making a permanent swap. You don’t want to spend too long waiting for the battery to recharge. Look for a solution that charges fast so that it is ready to go when you are. Overload Protection

This capsule comes with a slim and compact design, which doesn’t add any significant weight to your Quest 2. It offers you more comfortable game time. Pisen, a Chinese technology firm revealed the first usable power bank in 2001 at the Las Vegas International Consumer Electronics Show. It was requested by an Antarctic Expedition Team who needed a portable charger for their video cameras and other tech. The Rebuff Reality VR Poweris an intelligent power bank for Oculus Quest 2. It is digitally optimized based on firmware specifications and key hardware to operate at maximum performance under all conditions. Enjoy up to an extra 8 hours of VR gaming over and above what the Quest 2 built-in battery normally gives you. The Rebuff VR Power comes with a 10,000 mAh power bank on a single charge. An extended battery for the Meta Quest 3 simply plugs into the onboard USB-C port and gives you a few more hours of gameplay. While you can technically use any power bank or even connect your headset to a wall adapter, a dedicated Meta Quest 3 portable charger won’t add much weight and will not interfere with the functioning of the headset. I was a little concerned with the design of the USB A end of the charging cord, looking a little like someone removed the outer covering of the USB housing leaving the internals exposed. But after closer examination I can see that this means that unlike standard USB A connectors, this one can be inserted at any angle rather than only in one. Meaning that you won't have to twist the cord to get it at the right angle to insert.Anker uses PowerIQ and VoltageBoost, technology that is exclusive to Anker, which boosts the speed at which it can charge any item, including the Quest. Of course, the Quest is designed to be played while being charged, the high speed of this charger helps to ensure your gameplay continues smoothly. So, out of the box, the battery was at 28, which isn't a problem at all. My Oculus was at 61%, but I figured lets hook everything up and see how it goes. This is mainly a question of economics, both in terms of battery life and pricing. In the former category it’s safe to say Rebuff firmly has the Elite Battery Strap beat; in my review last year I noted the strap offered about 3 extra hours of playtime, totaling off to about 5 hours overall. With VR Power 2, you’re getting roughly double the battery charge from the strap and then adding in two more hours of Quest battery life for a roughly 8-hour life. META QUEST IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE https://www.oculus.com/quest-2/removable-facial-interface-alert.

Keeps my headset "charged" while using it standalone. I haven't exactly timed it, but it seems to be around 6-7 hours before this battery dies and the HMD is forced to rely on its own battery. I say "charged" because I do wait a moment before starting the battery. All the previous recommendations were assuming that you either use the default Quest 2 head strap or you have a replacement strap for better comfort. If you don’t belong to either category, the BOBOVR M2 Pro strap with battery for the Meta Quest 2 should be on your wishlist. It gives you extra endurance and better comfort too. But the market’s also changed significantly since Rebuff released the first VR Power for the original Quest, and it now faces direct competition from Facebook itself with the aforementioned straps. The simple question is this: should you opt for VR Power 2 or the Elite Battery Strap? Ultra-Fast Charging] – When you’re ready to escape reality, you need a battery that charges fast. That’s why Nivrana’s high-speed USB charging ports were designed to give you full power in a fraction of the time. Recharge, play hard, repeat. The VR Power 2 itself finally died after a straight 6 hours and 10 minutes of A Township Tale. I then still had the entire standard Quest 2 battery life left. Needless to say, I had to cancel my plans for the day.As a result, the design looks aesthetic and the weight distribution is also managed quite well. The unit gets a 6,400mAh battery inside that can give you approximately four hours of extra usage with the Quest 2. It is slightly on the expensive side, but you’re paying for the superior design and comfort. Easy to Use] – Simply snap the pouch buttons together and plug in the USB cable. You're good to go! Use a sharp knife the width of the velcro and carefully push it through the material with the battery inside. Then thread a piece of velcro through. Make sure the insertion is half way up the bag for even weight distribution. The best option for you depends on what kind of use you plan to put your headset to. Do you want to play for longer periods of time without having to charge? Or do you plan on using it once or twice a week?

The NIVRANA VR Power Bank is designed to give your headset full power in minutes. Simply tab the pouch buttons, plug in the USB cable, and you’re good to go.

How we picked

This power bank has an easy to read LED screen, which displays the exact power percentage, so you know the battery status at all times. It is compatible with Elite Strap and Elite Strap with battery. It also comes with everything you need: cable holder, high-speed USB cable, and a soft and comfortable battery holder. VR Power 2 is a great Oculus Quest 2 battery extender, but should you choose it over the Elite Battery Strap? Find out in our VR Power 2 review!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment