276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Elizabeth Taylor Passion EDT Spray 74 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Passion’s notes include gardenia, jasmine, rose, ylang ylang, lily of the valley, amber musk, patchouli, sandalwood, cedarwood, incense, and moss. In 1988, the fragrance won a FiFi as the Women’s Fragrance of the Year, Nouveau Niche ( Fendi won Fragrance of the Year, Luxe). There are so many different flavors to this delicious scent, one try isn't enough to benefit from it's full potentials. At times, spices mix into the brew of decadence, while leather, smoke and incense dance around the flames of desire that the creator of this frag intended to concoct a potion so intense she was willing to chance it all as her very first fragrance on the market. Passion is just so delicious!

Passion by Elizabeth Taylor– Basenotes Passion by Elizabeth Taylor– Basenotes

Well, if this was going nose to nose with the fashion powers that be in the 80s, then it’s no wonder that those major scents of the past – like Fendi – were something the downmarket was trying to emulate in Passion. It is interesting to read that it was the FiFi winner the same year as Fendi! Think Avon or the drugstore Coty scents - hundreds of them, cheaply and mass produced, all nice, for the most part, but none of them outstanding.I'm surprised it's not considered to be unisex, surprised it's not in the animalic, leather group before anything. Love this potent, animal sex musk, this leathery, raunchy,sex- musk. It's no wonder its called ''Passion''. My mum wore this for years, and whilst I can’t really place what it smelt like (it doesn’t seem to really define itself like some perfumes do), I do remember it being nice.

Passion by Elizabeth Taylor (Eau de Toilette) » Reviews Passion by Elizabeth Taylor (Eau de Toilette) » Reviews

Its disgusting and I think I like it....its sexy, dirty, animal musk. Perfect for sexual fantasies, animal desires, men, leather, sex. It's absolutely perfect for layering with flower notes. I don't sense more than the incense, the sandalwood, the musk, the leather. This could very well be a male fragrance, for certain. Don't overspray, be careful, I can still smell it after a cold bath, it's strong stuff.Ct Diamond Tennis Bracelet, 14K Gold Diamond Bracelet, 14Kt Gold Genuine Natural Diamond Bracelet, Beautiful White Diamond Bracelet

Elizabeth Taylor Passion ~ fragrance review :: Now Smell This Elizabeth Taylor Passion ~ fragrance review :: Now Smell This

Make-up and skincare services, BrowBar benefit, gifting and personalisation workshop, Sephora offers you a whole range of services to come and discover in store Top notes: Bergamot, gardenia, lily-of-the-valley, coriander, ylang-ylang, Artemisia and aldehydes. Some drugs may have Authority Required (Streamlined) status which does not require an explicit approval from Medicare, instead the doctor can use the Authority code found in the published Schedule for a given drug/indication. Heart notes: Orris root, spicy accords, patchouli, rose, sandalwood, cedar, tuberose, heliotrope, honey and jasmine.

Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. It really smelled grand at the time. And expensive too. White Diamonds was that way too. It made me swoon with its grandeur.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment