276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fleece Snood Full Balaclava Hat with toggle.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Style: With multiple variations out there, we wanted to focus on an array of different silhouettes to showcase how there truly is a balaclava/hood to suit everyone. We look into account those who prefer a more understated look and those who aren't shy of a little colour. Not one to shy away from something a little out there (I was the girl at school whom people referred to as "the one with the weird clothes" so do what you will with that info) a balaclava/ hood is as much of a winter essential as a raincoat in London. I love to wear a balaclava/hood with anything that needs a little spice, especially when you don't feel like dressing up but still want to feel cool and in the know. How we chose the pieces: Without further ado, I give you the top 10 balaclavas and hoods that boast big cosy core energy: Jacquemus

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment