276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Berghaus Air 8 Inflatable Tunnel Design 8 Person Family Tent, Blue, One Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We have just bought and tested this weekend the Berghaus Air 8 Inflatable tent and the matching porch.

Note that the porch is fully closable, so it looks just like a room, the only difference is that it is with a removable floor. So you can describe this tent also as a 6-room tent. We love its size, plenty of room means that our family of 5 and guests have adequate room and aren’t falling over each other or all our kit.

The fabric: The flysheet material is a strong 150D polyester Oxford, and they claim it is with a 6000 mm waterproof rating. This is among the highest you can find. The floor is sewn-in and sealed. We certainly have no regrets with purchasing this tent, and our family will continue to give it a good hammering throughout the coming season (whichever one that may be). Recently spent a few weeks researching air tents. I wanted a roomy tent as I have 3 young kids - 6,4 and 2. However, the wife isn't very keen on camping so also wanted something I could erect myself. The overall size is misleading, because from the side it only looks small, at 3m. It is not until you look at it from a different angle you realise how big it is, at 7.5 m.

I already mentioned the three large doors with their full-size zippered mesh. In particular the door under the porch is important because you can keep it with mesh all the time, it is fully protected. The inner doors are also with mesh sections.It took a while figuring out how to put it up due to the air escaping rapidly, because the instructions were vague. Because the living room is fully sealed, if necessary, this tent can easily accommodate 12 people in its floored area, and you still have the porch with its linked-in floor. Because of all these numbers, I have included it in my list of extra large family camping tents. Regarding the area, it is officially for 8 people. For this you have the inner floored area of 273.4 ft² (25.4 m²), plus 101.2 ft² (9.4 m²) under the porch. So these are simply incredible numbers. You will not find many tents on the market that can match this. Something was bugging me whilst I was writing this post. I realised that athe images being used to sell this tent don’t actually do it justice. They do not show the actual size of the middle/living section. I know from experience that we comfortably seat 5/6 people on large folding chairs in that area. The top image shows the middle section as being smaller than the bedrooms. This isn’t correct, so I created a new drawing that is more to scale. The bottom image is more accurate because that middle section is a nice large 300x330cm, which is larger than the bedrooms and gives is plenty of room for spending time together comfortably in the evenings. It rained one of the nights for several hours, but not a drop of water came in, and the tent didn't move in the wind.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment