276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DEWALT Sander Pad, 5-Inch Orbital, Fits The DW421, DW423, D26451 and D26453 (DW4388), One Color, M

£24.995£49.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have used random orbital sanders for many years. The hook and loop connection to a sanding disc will certainly fail if either or both of the following 2 cases occur. After installing this orbital sander Velcro replacement pad, I was able to put it right to work on this DIY Wood Mosaic Table Top. How pretty is that Cedar?! Use a T20 Bit (star) to remove the 3 screws holding the pad on the orbital sander. You can see me doing this in the video after the written steps.

And, I want to also say that this replacement velcro pad for orbital sanders seems to be actually be more durable than the original part that came with my Dewalt Orbital Sander. The sides on the original Velcro pad were softer and splinters eventually broke through it. The sides on the orbital sander replacement pad seem stronger, tougher.So, I am pretty hopeful that it will last even longer than the original. Now, let’s get to the easy steps to install a replacement Velcro pad for orbital sanders. Easy Steps For Orbital Sander Pad Replacement Materials Needed With a round pad that offers both rotating and orbital movement, random orbital sanders are ideal as an all-rounder. Their versatility allows them to effectively function like a belt

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment