276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Weetabix Cereal Biscuits, 72 Count

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Weetabix Banana. This fruit flavour is a must. The delicious twist can be experienced in every bite. If you want to normalise your stomach, this should work for you. If you love gingerbread why not try our mouth-watering gingerbread topping. It's easy to make and dates and sultanas are healthy sources of iron, whilst Weetabix is a healthy source of protein**, making this a healthy start to the day. Morrisons made a decent attempt at replicating the Weetabix flavour and quality with the biscuits easy to break apart and mix in with the milk, offering a pretty nice tasting breakfast that set me up for a busy day ahead. No major complaints here but no major compliments either. For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned.

Whole grain wheat compromises Weetabix. The one sold in the United Kingdom has at least 3.8 g of fibre in it. This brand is actually the British version of Weet-Bix, a variant found in Australia. Bennison Osborne invented both. Burton Latimer, Northamptonshire manufacture the product for over 80 countries. There are organic and conventional versions in Canada and the United States. That is how the product has been known internationally. M&S has always been seen as a luxury food brand with prices to match that. However, with the cost of living crisis and inflation bringing other supermarkets close to the same level as M&S, people have been trying out the food and are pleasantly surprised - I know I was when I spotted they sold some of the cheapest unbranded cornflakes. Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Therefore perishable goods such as food and drink cannot be returned.

New customer?

A Weetabix box is all you need for a good lifestyle. There are plenty of Weetabix products here to assist you to create something special on a budget. Furthermore, if you want to learn where you can get a supply of this item for your regular consumption, you can look at Tesco Weetabix or Weetabix Lidl.

Both supermarkets offered two takes on their own brand products here. I could only get what was available on the day I went shopping. Weetabix Organic. For anyone who is strict with their diet, this should also work. The Weetabix Organic has followed strict organic standards. So if you want to go for organic cereals, this one is surely for you. Hence, this does not have artificial chemical fertilisers, pesticides or herbicides. It is also 100% wholegrain. Freepost RTJX-CZGH-ZLYK, Weetabix, PO Box 5, Burton Latimer, Kettering, NN15 5JR. (UK only) Weetabix Limited, PO BOX 5, Burton Latimer, Kettering, NN15 5JR, UK. (rest of the world)

Disclaimer

Weetabix, 1 tbsp chopped dried dates, 1 tbsp of sultanas, sprinkle ground ginger, warm milk, optional: stem ginger chopped This chai infused Weetabix is warm and nourishing. Gently warm the coconut milk and chai spices, add the Weetabix before drizzling with honey and chai seeds. Weetabix is a healthy source of B vitamins* and iron, and like chia seeds, is also a great source of protein and fibre.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment