276°
Posted 20 hours ago

St. Tropez Self Tan Express Bronzing Gel For Unisex 6.7 oz Gel

£4.035£8.07Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You’ll want to use a mitt so as to not stain your hands, and black bed linen will be your best friend as it definitely does transfer. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin ageing, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn. TROPEZ Express Bronzing Gel is a provides the skin with hydration for up to 72 hours as the tan is quickly developed.

With that said, lotions and mousses are still easy to apply as long as you exfoliate beforehand and use a tanning mitt. The Velvet Finish Tanning Gel is a professional, natural looking tan lotion which glides on easily, gives even coverage, delivers powerful non-greasy hydration and smooths skin leaving super soft feel. Formulated to improve the skin’s natural defence against free radicals, stimulate collagen synthesis and gives you a natural looking glow. It contains hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 too, making it perfect for keeping dry skin well-hydrated.Self-tanners are a totally safe way to achieve a natural looking sunless glow,” shares Claire Lambert, resident tanning expert for Skinny Tan. It gives you three shade options in one formula and because of the speedy developing time, it's perfect if you're in a pinch and need to turn your tan around quickly. Two years ago the closest I’d get would be a gradual moisturiser which, on my olive-y skin tone, wouldn’t do all that much.

My one bug bear would be how tricky it is to get the product to stick across my décolletage, but I’ve recently taken to applying product in that area with a foundation brush.Unlike a lot of mousses, this one pumps out clear so you don’t have to worry about staining clothes or transferring onto furniture. Why we love it: This affordable fake tanning mousse works just like a colour correcting primer by neutralising yellow tones to create a more even glow. If you find your self tan clinging to dry patches, try applying a body moisturiser to areas such as your knees, ankles and elbows.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment