276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wera Advent Calendar 2022, 24pc, multicoloured

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Milwaukee 9 Piece Hex Key Set includes a popular range of hex key sizes designed for robustness and longevity. The value of products (24 tools and accessories…) contained in this Advent calendar is Not Disclosed.

This calendar can be both an ideal and original gift idea for your loved ones. This tool set is of the highest quality and premium quality. This new edition advent calendar from KS Tools presents a complete tool box for both DIY enthusiasts and professionals alike Whether drilling or fixing, these screwdriver bits include laser hardened Wear Guard Tip for improved wear resistance and fit protection over the lifespan of the bit.

The best Black Friday car advent calendar deals 2023

Similar to every year, there is also a festive bottle opener. Who is the Wera Advent calendar a good gift for? Hex Keys – 1x 1.5 x 90mm, 1x 2 x 100mm, 1x 2.5 x 112mm, 1x 3 x 126mm, 1x 4 x 140mm, 1x 5 x 160mm, 1x 8 x 200mm, 1x 10 x219mm Screwdriver Bits – 1x PH 1 + PH 2, 1x PZ 1 + PZ 2, 1x TX10 + TX 15, 1x TX 20 + TX 25, 1x Slotted 0.6 x 4mm + 1 x 6mm

And when it came to December 15, one of the compartments didn't have a gift in it all. I thought for a moment that I'd been naughty and Wera Santa was giving me the cold shoulder, but I gave the box a shake and I could hear something rattling around inside. I had to open the box and partly slide out the plastic trays, and eventually the missing bit fell out on the floor. For those with a penchant for tools, the Milwaukee Tool Advent Calendar is sure to be the perfect way to celebrate the Christmas season. The Milwaukee 8-in-1 Ratcheting Stubby Screwdriver Set includes a selection of screwdriver bits that are neatly stored in the handle. The bits are chrome plated, marine grade rust protected to ensure a long life, and precision hardened. The screw gripper is particularly useful and so much fun: Simply attached to the screwdriver blade, it can hold the screw and the second hand doesn‘t need to struggle to secure the screw while working. The best is yet to come? That‘s up to the fans to decide. Either way, the bottle opener is a must and of course also a part of this year‘s Advent calendar.

The quality of the screwdriver is questionable - it's made of rather cheap-feeling plastic which is quite hard to grasp firmly. It has an internal storage space, but the bits only clip in very loosely and one of slots is so loose that the bit keeps falling out. ADK 2023 Screw Claw For Screwdriver Blades, Long Bits And L-Keys Wit Holding Function For Screws 4.5-6 x 41mm The Wera DIY Advent Calendar 2023 is the perfect gift for anyone who appreciates the art of crafting and DIY projects. It’s a fantastic choice for handypersons, electricians, model enthusiasts, and anyone who enjoys working with tools. Whether you’re treating yourself or looking for a unique and useful gift, this calendar is sure to please individuals who value craftsmanship and precision in their work. Content and value of this Advent Calendar : Inside the Wera advent calendar, you’ll find chrome-plated L-keys with Hex-Plus advantages and blades with double tips and a matching handle you will also find a Micro bit holder and Micro bits that make working with small screws easy!

Tool advent calendars have proven to be the ideal gift for those in the construction industry or for those who simply love DIY!If you’re a DIY newbie, this advent calendar will provide you with a high-quality and useful toolbox that features all the essentials plus more. Screw gripper for screwdriver blades, long bits, and Hex key with gripping function for screws 1 x 4.5-6 x 41mm This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items.

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. Alongside the tools, there’s a wrench holder case and a Rapidaptor bit holder, perfect for storing all the tools.

On the plus side, the bottle opener is longer than in past years and gives you a bit more leverage than a short stubby one. No corkscrew though. I've bought a couple of Wera advent calendars in the past and they've been great - each built into an integrated tool set with a selection of bits and handles, all enclosed in a neat fabric pouch to keep everything in one place.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment