276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eucerin Urea plus 30% Urea Creme, 75 ml Cream

£11.365£22.73Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I used the Eucerin urea repair lotion mainly on my feet, knees and elbows as the driest areas of my body. The moisturizing effects were instant, and the cream absorbed instantly into my skin without any greasyness. Eucerin scientists were the first to effectively include Urea in a dermo-cosmetic product, and now have more than 25 years’ experience of maximizing the benefits of Urea in skincare formulas: experience that includes more than 30 clinical and dermatological studies involving some 10,000 volunteers.

In rare cases, the packaging may be updated by the brand without warning, or the language might differ from the one you see presented. Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS ir vispusīga ādas kopšanas līdzekļu sērija, kas ietver losjonus, krēmus un tīrīšanas līdzekli, kā arī līdzekļus roku un pēdu kopšanai. After using this cream consistently after each bath/shower for 4 days i began to feel a difference in my skin. This gentle, non-greasy moisturiser absorbs easily while still giving dry to very dry facial skin the nourishing care it needs.However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using. When I apply cream I usually dump the bottle on my bed/chair while I rub it in; do not do this as it will pour out! Clinical and dermatological tests show that the skin is visibly smoother and supple after just one week, and improves continuously with regular use . Urea (also known as Carbamide) is produced naturally by the skin and is part of the essential Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) which regulates skin’s moisture content. Because all of these effects and very good study data, Urea is the gold standard in treating of dry skin.

Eucerin UreaRepair Plus Cream 30% Urea is a deeply moisturizing treatment for localized areas of extremely dry and rough skin, such as the elbows, knees, hands and feet, which experience lots of pressure and friction.These products are available with different concentrations of water-binding active Urea, and the concentration used should vary according to the severity of dryness. urea un citus dabīgos mitrinošos faktorus (NMF), kas uzlabo ādas spēju piesaistīt ūdeni un paaugstina ādas mitruma līmeni. The list of ingredients may be subject to variations, we advise you to always check the list on the product purchased. Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS Cream 30% Urea 75ml is a topical cream with 30% urea that softens rough, dry and scaly skin areas. I suffer from chapped legs in the winter and when I shower it is painful , not anymore it is a pleasure to shower again without the pain of chapped legs.

It contains a unique combination of ingredients – Urea, Ceramide and other Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMFs) – which bind moisture in and repair skin´s natural protective barrier to prevent further moisture loss. If you’re looking for an all over body moisturizer for very dry, rough body skin try Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS 10% Urea Lotion. Try Eucerin AtoControl Face Care Cream, AtoControl Acute Care Cream, AtoControl Body Care Lotionor AtoControl Bath and Shower Oil- these creams are also suitable for babies from 3 months and especially for care for eczema-prone skin. INCI formula: Aqua, Urea, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Lactate, Decyl Oleate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Arginine HCL, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Alanine Acid, Carnitine Acid , Sodium PCA, Sodium Chloride, Decylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol. Aqua, urea, octyldodecanol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sodium lactate, decyl oleate, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, arginine hcl, chondrus crispus extract, ceramide np, cholesterol, helianthus annus seed oil, alanine, carnitine, glycine, lactic acid, sodium pca, sodium chloride, decylene glycol, pentylene glycol.Why should I use Eucerin UREA REPAIR Face Cream instead of just using a body product, such as Eucerin UreaRepair Plus 5% Body Cream, on my face? It is frustrating to use moisturisers but wont help until I went to pharmacy look and read around for 2 hrs to find what might help me. After a week of use the red raised bumps from the keratosis Pilaris had visibly reduced, and my skin feels much smoother and more hydrated.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment