276°
Posted 20 hours ago

thinkcar OBD2 Diagnostic Tool,ThinkDiag 2 OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth 5.0 for iOS & Android, All System & 15+ Reset Functions, Car Diagnostic Tool with CAN-FD Protocol, AutoVIN, Active Test, ECU Coding

£74.5£149.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Firstly, both scanners can read and clear codes from all systems in your car. They also support live data in two formats: graphs and text, making it easier to pinpoint issues. Bidirectional functions enables you to communicate with ECU to send and receive information within the ThinkDiag app on your smartphone, including vehicle operation data. Usually, the OBDII port is located under the dashboard, above the pedal on the driver’s side. Here are the 5 common positions of OBDII port (as shown in the figure below). Insert the ThinkDiag device, there will be a green light which indicates the device is powered on. SAS Reset:helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.

To prevent the car being used by unauthorized keys, the anti-theft key matching function must beperformed so that the immobilizer control system on the car identifies and authorizes remote control keysto normally use the car. When the ignition switch key, ignition switch, combined instrument panel,ECu,BCM, or remote control battery is replaced, anti-theft key matching must be performed. Thinkdiag can read fault codes from all control units in the car, not only the engine. You can diagnose problems with the transmission, radio, headlights, and more. Hello, some have free updates for 1 year, and some have free updates for 2 years. Some machines can be used normally after expiration, while others need to be upgraded before they can be used. Update fees vary! You can use full live data not just to diagnose problems but also to find out about the car’s history and possibly discover mileage fraud. Identify VIN Information automatically meaning there is no need to input your VIN manually. This will allow you to identify the vehicle and other relevant information saving you time.

Thinkcar Thinkdiag OBD2 Car Scanner

When the ABS contains air, the ABS bleeding function must be performed to bleed the brake system torestore ABS brake sensitivity. lf the ABS computer,ABS pump, brake master cylinder, brake cylinder, brakeline, or brake fluid is replaced, the ABS bleeding function must be performed to bleed the ABS. IMMO reset:it is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob. Speed – This thing is not as fast as the pro scanners I see on YouTube. This is not an issue for me but I am not doing this for a living. Thinkdiag 2 can automatically scan the car's information, including VIN, release year, model, and engine type.

Uses the ThinkDiag 2 App to modify the adaptive data for vehicle control modules after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts, including:[ Power Window | Illuminated Entry | Warning | Light Control | Slide Roof | Air Conditioner | Display | Unit Conversion | Entry & Start | PSD & PBD Operation | Seat … ] To put it simply, Thinkdiag and Thinkdiag2 offer the exact same functions, which are quite comprehensive and cater to the essential needs of DIYers and home mechanics. I am very happy with the capabilities of this Thinkdiag scanner. I used it on my 2019 Equinox to test the bidirectional testing and was able to control the console lights and a few other simple and low risk tests. It really is incredible to have that capability for such a low price. I would buy this again if I lost it or broke it. first modular design diagnostic tool; full system diagnostics; 15 maintenance reset functions; TPMS detection; remote diagnostics(technician side); 12 functional modules; vehicle owner community; powerful diagnostic tool supports more than 160 vehicle brands

Actuation tests allow you to test each system actuator for example lights, windows, wipers plus many more to help identify malfunction causes. Both of these scanners are from the same brand, which means they both come with a 1-year warranty. This warranty gives you peace of mind during the first year of use. DPF Reset:specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit. Can you use more than 1 tablet or phone for the 1 unit? eg can I have the program on my phone for when I'm on the road and on my tablet for home use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment